- 1. If all the bacteria on your body were gathered in one bucket, it would weigh 4 pounds.
- 2. There are more bacteria living in your mouth right now that there are people in the world!
- 3. Don’t you just love the smell of fresh air after a rainy day? You can thank Actinomycetes for that!
- 4. For centuries, women have argued that men are “filthy creatures”, and we all know women are always right. Offices with more male employees have far more bacteria!
- 5. After two weeks of wear, a pair of jeans will have grown over 10,000 bacterial colonies.
- 6. Coffee breath? Instead of a breath mint, reach for a piece of dark chocolate. Chocolate is antibacterial and protects your teeth from decay!
- 7. A dollar bill can have up to 3,000 types of bacteria!
- 8. Your cell phone has 18 times more bacteria than a toilet!
- 9. An office keyboard can have up to 200 times the amount of bacteria as a toilet!
- 10. An office desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet! I think the toilet deserves an apology.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Bacteria
Monday, Apr 04, 2016
Posted in News By
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in