Fiebre del Heno (Polen de hierba)
Los pájaros y las abejas lo hacen. ¡Incluso los abedules lo hacen!En primavera, los jóvenes no pueden quitarse de la cabeza... ¡la fiebre del heno!
|Giantmicrobes are based on actual microbes, cells, organisms and other critters, only 1,000,000 times actual size!
Gigantic (GG) 40-60cm
XL (XL) 25-38cm
Original (PD) 12-20cm
Minis (MM) 5-10cm each
Keychain (KC) 5-10cm with clip
|Plush from all new materials. Stuffed with polyester fiber fill. Surface washable: sponge with water & soap, air dry.
|Each plush microbe includes a printed card with fun, educational and fascinating facts about the actual microbe or cell.
|Every product meets or exceeds U.S. and European standards for safety. For ages 3 and up.
All about Fiebre del Heno (Polen de hierba)
|Allergic Rhinitis (to grass pollen)
|Pollen grains are 22-122 micrometers in diameter, meaning 265 average-sized pollen grains fit across the diameter of a penny.
|Where It Lives
|Hay fever can affect people and animals! Your dogs or cats can catch hay fever too!
|Itchy eyes, scratchy throat, sneezing, and blocked sinuses.
• The best way to cure yourself from hay fever is to stay away from the pollen or microbes that cause your body’s reaction!
• Medication such as antihistamines serve to reduce your body’s reaction to allergens.
• Can lead further to complications, namely, worsening asthma or sinus infections.
• Quality of life can be greatly reduced to those more prone to reactions.
|Hay fever is caused by an allergic response to outdoor or indoor allergens, such as pollen, dust mites or pet dander.
• John Bostock was the first person to present a paper describing the symptoms of hay fever in 1819.
• In 1859 Charles Blackley was able to trace the exact source of his allergies to grass pollen. Over time the general public’s view of hay fever changed from a “disease” to how it is currently viewed today: a reaction.
|Hay Fever was so named because the general public thought that the smell of new hay produced the illness.