Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > General Discussion > The Microbes

View Poll Results: Would you like to see microbe ornaments? If so, select the options according to post!
Yes! 10 90.91%
No 0 0%
with santa hats 6 54.55%
without santa hats 5 45.45%
available singularly only 0 0%
avaliable in boxes of each category only 0 0%
availabe in boxes of all the microbes only 0 0%
Available in boxes of all the microbes, singularly, and by category! 10 90.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2006, 11:19 AM
Giardia

Default Microbe Christmas Ornaments!

Hi there! Now, a few of us at this forum have been discussing the idea (brilliantly thought up buy moi) of Microbes christmas ornaments. They would basically be little pvc figurines with loops attached to the tops for all your tree hanging needs. There was a thought of them having a little santa hat on, too. So, pick wether you would like to see ornaments or not, and wether you would like them to have santa hats or not. I was thinking they could come singularly, in packs of the categories (e.g, health, maladies), or in a box of all the microbes. Pick one of these options, too! We thought a poll would be a good idea, so we could show the results in an e-mail to the company to show that there is interest in the idea! We'd like to have them available this coming christmas, so cast your votes now! You should have picked three choices in the end, by the way, unless you select "no", then you need only pick no! Voting is a huge help, and remember, if there is lots of interest to show when the e-mail is sent, we could have germ-infested trees for (hopefully) christmas 2006!

Last edited by Giardia; 04-23-2006 at 02:32 PM.
Old 04-23-2006, 06:57 PM
Shark's Protein

Please no Santa Hats. I'm Jewish and would use them for my Hanukah bush, and would rather have it more secular for that matter.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:20 PM
Giardia

Yeah, I realized that after I made the poll. It would not be fair to poeple from other religions if we used a christian Icon, also they look more like microbes without hats! Thanks for voting!
Old 04-24-2006, 11:03 PM

I would not mind too much if they had santa hats, though I would prefer if it were an option, I would possibly get both sets but would probably like the ones without the hats better, especially since then they could be used for other things besides Christmas ornaments then... I've never heard of a Hanukah bush, cool!
Old 04-24-2006, 11:05 PM

I'm dreaming of a microbial Christmas, just have to have ornaments to make it so...
Old 04-25-2006, 05:33 PM
Giardia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kskerr
I'm dreaming of a microbial Christmas, just have to have ornaments to make it so...
...where ebola glistens, and TB listens to hear E.coli in the snow...
Old 04-26-2006, 10:34 PM

May all your cultures grow right and may all your inoculated potatoes have blight
Old 04-28-2006, 10:25 PM
Giardia

Ummmmm...that made no sense...
Old 04-28-2006, 10:25 PM
Giardia

I mean, the first part did, but the second part was weird. It made sense, it was just weird...
Old 04-29-2006, 12:42 PM

Potato blight, it is a fungal infection of potatoes, caused massive problems in Ireland where potatoes are a staple diet. I added the innoculated because I would not wish for someone that does not want it to have it considering how many people starved because of it. Only went with blight because it rhymed with right.