Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > Announcements > New GIANTmicrobes!

Old 03-05-2008, 02:46 PM
RED TIDE

Wink New company

I am starting a new company like Giant Microbes but making other viruses they don't make. I have good skills too ! I'm being very careful not to use any trademarks the the GM Co. does. The name of my new company is, Virus Party (like a group, not a celebration.)
Old 05-26-2008, 04:47 PM

Thumbs up

Yeah I think its a great idea!!!! I just hope I can find some of your work in stores. I'm having a hard time finding giant microbes in stores in my area. I only have one store I can go too.

fat cell
Old 07-11-2008, 06:33 AM
RED TIDE

Wink

I will have to send some to you.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:36 AM
RED TIDE

Red face

My company hasn't started yet due to ruff finaincial times. It will be started soon thoe... I will have ones like DNA, smallpox, anthrax, tastebud, tapeworm, Satellite virus, Norovirus, and other such ones!
Old 07-11-2008, 07:25 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED TIDE
My company hasn't started yet due to ruff finaincial times. It will be started soon thoe... I will have ones like DNA, smallpox, anthrax, tastebud, tapeworm, Satellite virus, Norovirus, and other such ones!
Thank you for your help red tide.

Fat cell
Old 09-05-2008, 06:24 PM

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will you get a website? If you do, tell me!

Mad Cow Service-Send me a private message if you have a Mad Cow that is interested.

MAD COWS CAN HELP!
Old 09-06-2008, 10:19 AM
mazuac

Oh! How cool ^^ I am gonna' look forward to it! And yes, please, give us the website! ^^
Old 11-03-2008, 02:56 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED TIDE View Post
DNA, anthrax, taste bud, and tapeworm are not viruses... Talking about ripping off a company's idea on their own forum seems a bit tacky to me, and an invitation to a lawsuit (just because you are 14 does not mean you can't be sued, though perhaps it is the guardian sued with minors). If you were to make such a product you would have to discuss the legality with a lawyer to avoid litigation and there is a good chance you would have to pay royalties of some sort. Making your own microbes is legit, trying to sell them is where you likely would encounter trouble. Not to be a killjoy but I'd rather not see any headlines about GIANTmicrobes suing some kid, that is not good for anyone!
Old 01-16-2009, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED TIDE View Post
already did anthrax and i already suggested smallpox and taste bud and DNA isnt a germs

tapeworm is a good idea thogh

and what are those other two?

flesh eating
(..)
(l l)
sea sparkle
(..)
.(l
anthrax
(._.)