Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > General Discussion > The Microbes

Old 12-23-2007, 03:02 AM
Cashew

Some really bad paint drawn images of how I could imagine some new microbes.

Anthrax, the orange ones are simple. Unfortunately there's just not that much that can be done with it. Fortunately, it'd be highly economical to make since a simple orange dye could be used on the same cylindrical body as the Mad Cow plush.

Avian Influenza (Bird Flu!) is a popular disease in my circle of friends. In the picture, it's the small circular ones. Can do a simple circular plush with a jungle brown base that has a hunter green tinge. A decked out plush would have the embedded beak, legs, possibly wings - similiar in style to how H.I.V. and Flesh Eatting are done. More or less a fun themed critter in like Mad Cow and Chicken Pox.

Ah the Monkey Pox, the source of comedic fodder for a couple late night shows for a week or two. I like the idea of it being a blue monkey in the style of Mad Cow and Chicken Pox. Solid blue body with a lighter blue belly. Embedded of course would have to be the mouth, and nose. Tail and Ears could possibly be added as sewn on pieces or just embedded like the mouth and nose.

Who knows. Would be great if these came to be, would be hilarious if they were of these designs which I'd be totally cool with.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Tuburculosis

Great! I love the first one for some reason. The bird flu would be great, I've been hoping that they would make it.