Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > General Discussion > The Microbes

Old 12-16-2007, 10:27 AM
Tuburculosis

Book news: Ive got the whole plot out, almost. It will be a fantasy/science fiction, kind of like Artemis Fowl. There will be 3 or 4 books, depending on how long the first book ends up. Each book will have 3 to 6 parts or sections in it. It will cover a very very very very very long time period. It will begin in the time of Cain and Abel ( Never read the Bible? Cain and Abel were the 3rd and 4th human beings) and end about 2800 years from now. Each book will be approximately 400 to 600 pages. The first book will be called:

Taterz
book 1
The Proffesor
More updates soon!

BTW, Muzuak, I think you need to empty your private message folder a little

Last edited by Tuburculosis; 12-23-2007 at 09:15 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:06 PM
mazuac

wee!!! LOL I am talking a.k.a typing on my new itouch that I got for christmas!!! Yay! Oh guess what? I have a website for my story it's www.memoftrees.wetpaint.com
Old 01-01-2008, 01:43 PM
Tuburculosis

You wrote that? thats actually kinda like mine. I guess Ill give you a little introduction to the plot of my story.

Long ago, Adam and Eve had many children. Their 16th child, Erestax, married their 22nd child, Orokyna. They had 1 child: Ferdinand. Ferdinand was born with a strange power, and has many children with a Half-Elf Half-Human. They are born with either Divine or Dark powers. The two most powerful of them, Miriam and Orion, start an order, Ordo Duorum Veneficorum, or Order of the Two Sorcerers. But it turns out that when Ferdinand summoned up the two forces of magic, he summoned something else. something darker than Kira, the dark force, and more powerful than Tira, the light force. It possesses Orion, and he kills Miriam , who makes 5 stones that imprison the force that is terrorizing the wizards to a mysterious task. Mortha, Orion's mirror image and younger brother, denies the mysterious force when it tries to corrupt him as well. In desperation,. he casts the χωρίζω συλλαβίζω, or Syllabiso Koriso, which means Separation Spell on the world, killing half the magicians and throwing the others into exile. Now, tens of thousands of years later, in 2010, The Warlock, second order of magicians, followers of Orion, are getting free. people are disappearing, and dark symbols are found burnt into the bodies of the dead. Mortha is loose, and has finally accepted the bribe of the strange 3rd force. He is creating and army, a third order of magicians, the Eves. Theo, Mortha's apprentice, kills Mortha, and freezes both himself and the Eves in ice for 2400 years. the ice is melting, and the Warlocks are gaining power for the 3rd time. The Eves are destroying Earth, and the wizards, the first order of magicians, followers of Miriam, are nowhere to be found. The fate of the world lies in the hands of... no one. No one dares defy the Warlocks and Eves. Except the two last wizards, Markas, Miriam's nephew, and Miriam the second, Orion's daughter who he sent tens of thousands of years into the future, hoping to get rid of her. now, in year 4410, Miriam the second has flown out of the time portal, still a baby. Markas trains her in magic. Then one day, she makes her first Heaven's Portal, a portal into the after life. The first Miriam appears in the portal, and tells Miriam the second to look for eight others who are like her and Markas. in the first book she finds Walter and Eleen. I wont say who the other 6 "Chosen Ones" (lol) are, because that would kind of give away the ending.

Last edited by Tuburculosis; 01-02-2008 at 12:12 PM.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:51 PM
mazuac

Whoa thats cool!
Old 02-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Tuburculosis

Giardia, did you finish the thermin thing (probably spelled it completely wrong )?
Old 07-31-2008, 03:55 PM
Giardia

Default Spherecow

Hey, guys...
Some of my friends are starting a YouTube channel, and they're trying to get their names out there...so being a good friend, I said I'd give them a hand...
So, check out Spherecow!!!

Here's one of their newer videos:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=k0jrsrDYz5U

Please check out the other ones and tell your friends!

And I know, YouTube promoters like me are annoying, but at least I used the right thread! xD
Old 08-01-2008, 03:34 PM
mazuac

No, it's not annoying! Your just helping your friends~ I'll subscribe right away!
Old 09-05-2008, 01:59 PM

What do you mean by off topic? If you mean what I think you do than....

:
Hi my name is my name. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! so, You THink you can Move to KENtUCky? WEll umm.............................UH???????

Mad Cow Service-Send me a private message if you have a Mad Cow that is interested.

MAD COWS CAN HELP!
Old 09-06-2008, 10:28 AM
mazuac

Lol~ Offtopic as in... well, basically what you just did! XD
Old 09-06-2008, 07:08 PM

Here is some Kentucky trivia to keep your mind off Giantmicrobes for a while [Welcome to Kentucky]
Entering Kentucky from the William H. Natcher
Bridge on US 231 in Daviess County

This KentuckyRoads.com news topic holds news items that apply to the state as a whole or to the state government as a whole.
Kentucky Trivia

* Kentucky is the 15th to state to join the union. It became a state on July 1, 1792 and was the first state located to the west of Appalachian Mountains.
* Before statehood, Kentucky was part of Virginia. Kentucky became a separate county of Virginia in 1776.
* Both Civil War presidents were born in Kentucky. Abraham Lincoln was born near Hodgenville in Larue County, and Confederate President Jefferson Davis was born near Fairview in Todd County.
* Kentucky was an officially neutral state during the Civil War. It contributed troops to both the Union and Confederate causes; more than twice as many Kentuckians served in the Union armies than in Confederate armies.
* Kentucky is one of four states officially called a Commonwealth. The other commonwealths are Virginia, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts. See Kentucky as a Commonwealth [Outside Link] from the Kentucky Department of Libraries and Archives for more information about the word “commonwealth.”
* Kentucky’s state capital is Frankfort in Franklin County.

2001 Regular Session 2002 Regular Session 2003 Regular Session 2004 Regular Session 2005 Regular Session
2006 Regular Session Covered Bridges Governor Ernie Fletcher Kentucky Transportation Cabinet License Plates

UNBRIDLED SPIRIT!

Mad Cow Service-Send me a private message if you have a Mad Cow that is interested.

MAD COWS CAN HELP!