Old 09-13-2006, 07:12 PM
Tuburculosis

Old 09-13-2006, 07:27 PM
mazuac

i like pie...
Old 09-13-2006, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollock II
You can put it on UK English, if you'd prefer you spell all of the words in your colourful vocabulary with your favourite letter... u! (Notice the subtle tribute)
Lol ! I tease all the brits and my favorite (or favourite in this case) canadian about all their silly u's !

I think this thing is having a lag on some of your posts, I am tired and unobservant but I don't think I am so much so that I would have missed three of your posts...
Old 09-13-2006, 10:13 PM

[QUOTE=Pollock II]Every day I clean all the door knobs in my dorm with Clorox wipes and when I go to the school cafeteria I use a little hand sanitizer before I eat because I have NO IDEA who last touched the table, the bench, the trays, or anything else I might brush up agaisnt. After suffering grade-wise last semester from being sick, I've taken care to not have a repeat incident. Granted I love microbes, but I also love a high GPA.
QUOTE]

If I lived in a dorm I'd be crazy too, undergrads (no offense to you as you obviously do the personal hygiene thing) carry disease, especially in the communal setting of dorms. When I went to the doc earlier this year he was all about testing me for mono (which I did not have as I told him) and it seemed that everyone else was also being tested for that... Then we had the mumps outbreak last year, did not hit my campus much and being from Illinois I was properly vaccinated (think everyone that got it only received one dose instead of two, most were college students as I recall). And I love microbes more than most but definately do NOT love pathogens!
Old 09-13-2006, 11:38 PM
Pollock II

Quote:
Originally Posted by kskerr
Lol ! I tease all the brits and my favorite (or favourite in this case) canadian about all their silly u's !

I think this thing is having a lag on some of your posts, I am tired and unobservant but I don't think I am so much so that I would have missed three of your posts...
That was one of the setbacks I mentioned to you earlier. It's settled now, so I'm happy.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:27 AM

I am glad it is fixed now, it was getting annoying, though not as annoying as that other thing...
Old 09-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Tuburculosis

what othere thing............
Old 09-14-2006, 05:42 PM
Pollock II

Quote:
Originally Posted by kskerr
I am glad it is fixed now, it was getting annoying, though not as annoying as that other thing...

Yes. It's like chicken pox. The itching just makes it worse.
Old 09-14-2006, 06:41 PM
Tuburculosis

i never had chicken pox.wats it like?