Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > General Discussion > The Microbes

Old 09-11-2006, 12:27 AM

Hmm I just checked it and it is in US english and it was tripping on the brit spellings, it has been a long time since I tried it, since my old computer, perhaps that one was set different. I prefer that my new computer makes sure I spell like an american...
Old 09-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Tuburculosis

Question

i dont know,how do you change it?
Old 09-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Tuburculosis

Question

plz try again in 2 seconds...
Old 09-11-2006, 04:04 PM
mazuac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kskerr
My aunt and uncle did the neat freak thing with their kids and my family did not at all, my cousins were always getting sick but we rarely did, immune system needs a workout or something.
lol kskerr, i agree with you...

A worked out immune system is a healthey immune system
Old 09-11-2006, 10:45 PM
Pollock II

Quote:
Hmm I just checked it and it is in US english and it was tripping on the brit spellings, it has been a long time since I tried it, since my old computer, perhaps that one was set different. I prefer that my new computer makes sure I spell like an american...

You can put it on UK English, if you'd prefer you spell all of the words in your colourful vocabulary with your favourite letter... u! (Notice the subtle tribute)
Old 09-12-2006, 01:57 AM

That is my philosophy and I usually do not get sick. Though I have now had and fought off the flu twice (once a few years ago and then last year), might try and get my butt in for a flu shot this year, I never remember to do so even though it is a good thing to do...

Oh and welcome to the forum Alex . I have family in Michigan, very pretty state !
Old 09-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Tuburculosis

Unhappy

im sick now
Old 09-12-2006, 06:56 PM
mazuac

it stinks to be sick, but sometimes it's not so bad... When there was the shortage of Flue medicine i got a shot in i think late november... or, well, i know i got it REALLY earlly...

and thanks kskerr! what part of michigan do your families live in? i live in Oakland
Old 09-12-2006, 11:54 PM

They live by Fenton I think it is called, between Lansing and Detroit somewhere. Her garden is bigger than mine was so I was very jealous when I visited .
Old 09-13-2006, 10:20 AM
Pollock II

Quote:
That is my philosophy and I usually do not get sick. Though I have now had and fought off the flu twice (once a few years ago and then last year), might try and get my butt in for a flu shot this year, I never remember to do so even though it is a good thing to do...

Oh and welcome to the forum Alex . I have family in Michigan, very pretty state !

Your body has had to fight off two different strains of the flu. (Of course, you probbly knew that). I've never had the flu (knock on wood), but it's sort of because I'm really crazy about making sure I don't get sick. Every day I clean all the door knobs in my dorm with Clorox wipes and when I go to the school cafeteria I use a little hand sanitizer before I eat because I have NO IDEA who last touched the table, the bench, the trays, or anything else I might brush up agaisnt. After suffering grade-wise last semester from being sick, I've taken care to not have a repeat incident. Granted I love microbes, but I also love a high GPA.

I have family in Michigan too. Of course the last time I went, I was about 5, so I remember very little of the scenery.