Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > General Discussion > The Microbes

Old 09-17-2006, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuburculosis
now,rabbit nutrition is very important.grass,lettuce and cabbage are healthy,yummy food in every heallthy rabbits diet.ahem.now,lets all say the pledge of rabbits,...
Actually there are many lettuces that they are not supposed to eat, but don't ask me for specifics because I tuned her out after that part...
Old 09-17-2006, 06:08 PM
Tuburculosis

oh. eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited by Tuburculosis; 02-08-2008 at 07:43 PM.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Pollock II

Quote:
Originally Posted by kskerr
Actually there are many lettuces that they are not supposed to eat, but don't ask me for specifics because I tuned her out after that part...

Really? That's really interesting! It's sort of like how cats arent supposed to eat rasins and dogs aren't supposed to eat chocolate.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:54 PM

No, no it is not interesting, it lasts forever and is droned on in an uppity know-it-all voice that implies anyone that would suggest you feed her precious rodents, which are not rodents they are lagomorphs (or something like that), something normal people consider to be rabbit food you are a complete moron... You see everyone should just KNOW what you are supposed to feed them, it is so important to the human race to know all about rabbit nutrition, digestion, and metabolism that anyone now knowing all this could very well bring about the destruction of our entire society. Oh and the best source of information on this are crap pots, er I mean experts, on the internet! Jokes about eating rabbits are appartently not funny either. The things you learn when your sister goes psychotic obsessed with stupid rodents, oh and one is so stupid that it ate a phonebook and clogged up its gut, she spent like $250 to get it treated and almost had to have it get a $300-500 surgical procedure (and I think she would have too), I generally call that natural selection myself... It is a male rabbit, more proof of my theory that the Y chromosome is defective... Siblings !
Old 09-18-2006, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollock II
Really? That's really interesting! It's sort of like how cats arent supposed to eat rasins and dogs aren't supposed to eat chocolate.
OK why aren't cats supposed to eat raisins?
Old 09-18-2006, 01:26 PM
Pollock II

Something about not being able to digest them, or it harming their digestive tract.
Old 09-18-2006, 01:43 PM

I'll have to keep that in mind...
Old 09-18-2006, 03:05 PM
mazuac

i don't have a cat my daddy is alergic to them
Old 09-18-2006, 03:10 PM
Pollock II

I'm allergic to penicillin. I found out the other day that the mold in bleu cheese is the same mold they use for penicillin, which is why I got incredibly sick one times after eating bleu cheese...
Old 09-18-2006, 03:11 PM
mazuac

1st of all... you eat blue cheese???!?!?!?! and yes, most mold contains form of penicillin...