Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > General Discussion > The Microbes

Old 05-20-2007, 07:28 PM
mazuac

Default Giantmicrobes banners?

Ok, I was just thinking about this. I think it would be awesome if giantmicrobes made banners that people could copy and paste in a forum or something on a website, to help advertise the website. There is a website known as gaiaonline, and I go on it alot, and there are TONS of people who go on the forums and what not, and I was thinking that it would be a great way to advertise gianmicrobes, what are you thoughts?

P.S- YAY! for some reason on saturday when I tried ordering the Coroporeal set, the only two shipperes where Fed-ex and UPS, which were both like $7.00, but now for some reason there is the USPS which is only $2.37, so yay! I am ordering the Coroporeal set tonight! SO EXCITED!
Old 05-29-2007, 05:04 PM
Tuburculosis

Great! I got the Coroporeals too. They are cute!
Old 05-29-2007, 08:24 PM
mazuac

Yah i know! They just came today! SOOO CUTE! the red blood cell was a little dispraportional, with more stuffing on one side than the other, but i like it a lot also, about the shipping thing, it's wierd because for some reason there were only like the 7.00 ones, o well, then i checked a few days later and it was the normal, many optioned one
Old 07-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Giardia

I can't get mine shipped...for us Canucks to get them shipped from the US to canada costs a fortune...fortunately, I can easily buy mine at one of 3 nearby locations no shipping costs, and they're all 8 cdn dollars no matter what. In the end, I think I somehow get the best deal
Old 07-20-2007, 09:42 AM
Tuburculosis

Unhappy

No stores near me sell them
Old 08-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Crazy4Microbes

I made a suggestion to the company that they should advertise giant microbes with tv and radio comercials, but they didn't respond.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:40 AM
mazuac

Yeah I know, they don't seem to respond much anymore... Also, is there a store locator anywhere?
Old 08-31-2007, 12:41 PM
Crazy4Microbes

Smile

im not sure.... but once i emailed them asking where the nearest store was to me(i gave them the name of my town of course) and they sent back a few stores. I think it was like 2. I forgot the names though...... You could always try that. It worked pretty well for me.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:26 AM
mazuac

Oh, but awesome! I SHOULD DO THAT!
Old 12-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Tuburculosis

I made a banner for GM!

Ill post it as soon as i can compress it into 39 ******* KB. ****ed KB limit...

sry....

Last edited by Tuburculosis; 12-03-2007 at 04:18 PM.