Originally Posted by Pollock II
1. Go to the picture you want online.
2. RIGHT click on it, and scroll down to 'Properties'.
3. Click on 'Properties' and look for the URL (address) of the picture.
4. Copy/Paste the URL into your comment.
5. Hilight it, and click on the little yellow box with what looks like mountains in it.
6. Hit "Submit Reply' and voila! Picture in post.
Can that be called "hot linking"? The site I submitt pics too has that being against the rules but I do not know what that means...