Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > General Discussion > The Microbes

Old 01-16-2006, 05:43 PM
GERMan

Question Which is your next?

So, tell me: Which one are you really yearning for?
Me, I'm still undecided if I want Yeast or Ear Ache next... But then Bad Breath looks so microbish, man!
Old 01-17-2006, 12:03 AM
MrMarks

I'm expecting Black Death and Flesh Eating in the mail any day now. I want them all eventually (will have 8 once those guys arrive), but in the immediate future I'll probably buy HIV, Gonorrhea and Syphillis.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:25 PM

Smile

I need polio, louse and pimple, and then I will have them all until they make more . Pimple is the one I really want because it is a cousin of my potential research organism . My birthday is in a few months, I figure I'll hold off on buying them myself so my family will have something they can get me, I can be a snot since I never know what to ask for and it irritates several of them.
Old 01-22-2006, 09:07 AM
GERMan

Great news: I'm considering getting Mono (Kissing Disease) next. Why Mono? Wasn't even on my list... until lately.

Our liaison professor has scheduled a paper discussion for the next meeting. We'll discuss new findings on Epstein-Barr-Virus, and how it actually cripples host biochemistry via micro-RNAs.
On top, I found out much interesting stuff on EBV in wikipedia, which I'll hyperlink in the "Science" section. Take for example its 95% prevalence as opposed to its little to zero deadliness and bow in front of so much adaptation
Kewl klever little fellow, that pink sweety pie is!
Old 01-25-2006, 10:50 AM
aerofine

I want Earache, TB, Martian Life and Beer and Bread next.

Have to agree that Pimple is one of the best - so cute with his lil pimple on his face! Got mine just before New Year!
Old 01-27-2006, 04:50 AM
GERMan

Can't do without yeast. The second one to go in the parcel will be a tough decision though...
Kewl, I thought Pimple was supposed to have a mouth, now that it's a pimple it all starts making sense!
Old 02-07-2006, 09:46 PM

I did not realise that it was a pimple either, now I want it more !!! If I did not already have it I would want mono because my doctor recently was so sure I had it (though I insisted that I didn't, not sleepy...) he had me get a blood test (came back negative ). Should have told him that I did have it but that it was at home on my desk with all my other diseases !
Old 02-08-2006, 07:42 PM
Shark's Protein

My next priority microbes are the Ear Ache and Sleeping Sickness. My first ones were the fifteen pack.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:29 PM
Giardia

Talking 18 down, 13 to go!

Finally have all the Maladies . Took quite awhile. Anyway, next I'm going to get cough, martian life, flesh eating, black death, and sleeping sickness . That means I will have all the venereals, all the maladies, all the alimentaries (i think that's how you spell it), all the exotics, all the health, and all the calamities .
Old 03-04-2006, 04:57 PM

Someone your age shouldn't have any of the venereals Giardia , lol j/k! I had a lot of fun talking about wanting Syphilis and Gonorrhea! Got some interesting looks until I told them about the giantmicrobes, then I got looks! I love giantmicrobes!!!