Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > General Discussion > The Microbes

View Poll Results: wat giant microbe do you want them to come out with?
chicken pox 1 10.00%
malaria 3 30.00%
small pox 2 20.00%
T4 3 30.00%
avian flu 3 30.00%
ameoba 4 40.00%
lyme deseise 1 10.00%
clostridium botulinum 3 30.00%
blood cell(any kind) 2 20.00%
and no,not all of the above,but other 4 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Pollock II

No, but some of the truckers who do are dangerous. And it's hard for them to see me in my little car, so I'm always trying to make sure that I stay out of their way when I'm driving.
Old 09-17-2006, 03:56 PM
mazuac

oh, okay, kool.
Old 09-17-2006, 03:56 PM
Tuburculosis

wow!18 wheelers!
Old 09-17-2006, 03:57 PM
mazuac

yes, BIG BIG BIG cars... they could flatten a steam roller. ( not really)
Old 09-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Tuburculosis

10 wheelers is the most ive seen,but thats because i live in new york,right pollock?
Old 09-17-2006, 04:00 PM
Pollock II

Haha, maybe!

You do have one thing in NY we don't have, and that's the subway system.

We can't have one in Houston because we're right at sea level, which means those tunnels would flood like crazy!
Old 09-17-2006, 04:03 PM
mazuac

yeah, michigan doesan;t have any subwa, or i haven;t seen any...
Old 09-17-2006, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazuac
oh, cool. do you know if kskerr has been hit by the twister? i am worried b/c she usually posts around now...
No need to worry, far as I know Ames was not hit, thanks for the concern . Lol, I should be doing my school work but have not started yet. I had some business to take care of before I could play, well technically I still have things that need doing but I am a terrible procrastinator!

Chicago has a subway system, I remember taking it with my grandfather when I was little. We also had the scandal where truck driver licenses were being sold, especially to non-english speakers (that caused a whole family to be killed because the load was not secured and other truckers tried to warn the guy but he did not understand him and it fell off and hit a van full of kids and I think all died ). That jerk former sec of state, former governer of the state, is now being sentanced to jail time for corruption, they are trying to get him off since he is old and in "bad health". Well his greed caused several accidents that killed a lot of people so I don't see why anyone should care that he has lost his precious dignity and that he is in his 70's and so any prison sentance is essentially a life sentance, and that he has been married 50years and will miss his wife, bet that father in one of the accidents misses his kids and think also his wife since they died! Insult to injury he changed political parties and so was listed as a rep when he did all this so this total idiot moron dem got in and has been driving the whole state into the ground even more. Glad I moved to Iowa given the mess IL has become! Politics suck! So watch out for truck drivers with IL licenses (I never heard of any of the who knows how many being revoked !)

TB, most of them have several tires clumped together so you could be seeing 18 wheelers but are just not seeing/counting all the tires.
Old 09-17-2006, 04:57 PM
mazuac

good, the lord has answered my paryers! well, i got homework to do, due wednesday... i choose to do it on Israel, it is the 5 terms of geography thingy...
Old 09-17-2006, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazuac
might i ask, pollock, why your name is pollock? my name is mazuac b/c of a video game, the charector was Mizuti, so i made up my own charector named Mazuac... and what about you kskerr
It is an abreiviated form of my full name, nothing exciting or clever...