Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > Announcements > Welcome

Old 04-26-2010, 05:12 PM

Default Microbe RPG: The Beginning

Tell me what you guys think!

The Setting: Parallel Universe, World War
The year: 2010

Two Scientists are working at a table. The recently re-animated body of a human lies on the table. Re-animation is primitive, and the body can only last a few hours, days at most. They need to work quickly. The first injects the body with a Serum, red, the color of Blood. In it? Every Disease known to Man. The new Anthrax. Because it's not just Anthrax. It's Anthrax, Ebola, Swine Flu, MRSA, Flesh-Eating, Polio, etc. The enemies developed it as a biological weapon. They are working on a counter-attack of microscopic proportions. All of it goes down. They wait half an hour. The infection should have begun. Now, a second Vile, color of Mercury. Filled with nanobots ready to kill any vicious microbe. The Liquid goes in. Alarms are Blaring Now! The Scientists need to leave or the radiation will effect them! They run. Two hours later, they come back. The Nanites are not responding. They are killing all of the cells. But the Diseases on the Other Hand...

Redd the Blood Cell was swimming. He noticed he was swimming. He opened his eyes. Eyes? He never saw before! The place he swam around all his life, the blood stream, was an ugly red place. He looked in front of him. The Platelet-Fat-Cell Clot was the thing preventing him from getting past! Now he could see what was happening, not just respond to surroundings. And he could think! Let's get past this block. He turned and moved back. Other Blood Cells were having this Realization too! He made a left. He heard a Propeller Buzzing. He saw a Flash of White-Blue. He felt Heat. Heat? Yes, unbearable heat. And he couldn't think. He was part of the Blood Stream Now. After just a minute, a SUBLIMITE had taken Redd's ability to think, and life, away from him.

Create your character! I'm still thinking. Ebola maybe? Or Flesh-Eating?
Name, Gender, Type, Information, Etc
Old 04-26-2010, 06:28 PM

I think maybe we should have a thread,discussing this,so we can think a little more on it. And,make our characters there, SO it isn't as confusing.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaconator View Post
I think maybe we should have a thread,discussing this,so we can think a little more on it. And,make our characters there, SO it isn't as confusing.
I did have a thread. It was ignored after a while. I started what everyone liked. (fighting Nanobots, not each-other)
Old 04-26-2010, 06:39 PM

Well,now that I'm interested,why not start another one?
Old 05-02-2010, 07:50 PM

The old one was more me posting links to Dr. Who.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:57 PM

Hmm,well. :\
I'll start one,RPing really is my thing. I'm a mod on a RP forum,for microbe's sake! xD
And,if you want,since this board was supposed to be your RP board,we could carry on your RP onto another board,if you want.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:19 PM

Woah... Ah... Headache... Head?
Strep woke up. Woke up? Fork and knife next him. How did that get there? No... they were not a fork and knife... they were pieces of shrapnel, looking like a fork and a knife. How did he know what a fork and a knife looked like? He picked them up, they could come in handy. Whirring. Deep whirring. Like a Helicopter? Metal whirring. He moved towards the noise. He saw what looked like something strange. Metal. With a red-propeller, moving fast. Too fast for him to his eyes to see. Moving faster, turning orange. Getting hotter. The side said SUBLIMITE. A strange voice said to a group of Red-Blood Cells cornered against a blood-clot:
"Are YoU tHE BaCTERiA knoWn as EBOlaViruS?"
That voice sounded strange, and what he- it- said didn't make sense. Orange turned to yellow. The Red-Blood Cells were terrified.
"NO rESPonsE. SUBLimIZE!"
It took a step closer! Strep threw the 'fork' at it. THUD! It turned around.
"ScaNNing.... sCannInG... plATEleT... do noT hARm. ReTURn to fUnGAl SuBliMATIon!"
T-Cell? Something was seriously wrong here. The propeller was white-hot now. Some Red-Blood Cells were passing out from the heat. Suddenly, he saw a hatch. With the knife, he pried it open! He saw a micro, well, not micro to him, and grabbed his fork. It turned.
"T-cEll doINg oVEr-Harm, muSt sUBlimiZe foR sElf-proteCTION!"
Oh no... he didn't know what to do... he didn't know what to do! Wait... the fork! He picked it up and jumped, stabbing it into the micro-chip! Jolts went through him. It hurt. A lot.
Woah... Ah... Headache... Head?
Strep woke up. A destroyed SUBLIMITE was next to him. In his hands, a fork. Not to far, a fork. Where the SUBLIMITE collapsed, the heat sublimized through the blood vein. Some Platelets were trying to fix it. The Red-Blood Cells were explaining to a White-Blood Cell what happened. He had gained the Immune-System's trust. But there was something strange. He was no longer Streptococcus Pyogenes, reason for Strep throat, no. That jolt of electricity mutated him. He was Flesh-Eating now. And he was hungry.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:36 PM

Gordo awoke. Wait..awoke? Huh? He saw red blood cells,and platelets,and white bloods cells. Some looked either passed out,or dead. Suddenly Gordo felt an unbearable heat! Where was THAT coming from? He looked around...looked? Eyes? Neat! He had never seen! He looked all around him,in search of someone he could maybe talk to. Or ask why it has so..hot. He spotted another flesh eating,swimming away with a fork and knife. "Hey...you!" He called out,chasing out after the other.