Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > General Discussion > The Microbes

Old 10-26-2007, 07:56 PM
Tuburculosis

Cool OFF TOPIC and projects thread no. 2

title says it all. talk about anything. Potatoes. Chickens. Triple eyed Neptunians. Try to keep all offtopicness here. If you are writing a book, even about microbes, post it here. thanks.

Last edited by Tuburculosis; 12-01-2007 at 04:01 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:57 PM
Tuburculosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuburculosis
I'm starting to write a rhyming book about Giant microbes!!
Preview:
In Linda Loo's body were microbes galore!
Flu Ulcer Strep Throat, and many more!

And the ending:
Giant microbes all around,
The magic treasure has been found!

I've started it, and it stars: TB, Baby Flu, Ulcer, Cold, Mono, and t he evil, terrible, ANTIBIOTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reposting it here!
Old 10-29-2007, 04:31 PM
mazuac

I think I should continue with my story on it... because like all the stories I right, I say I will finish them... And then of course, I don't. So when I say I will finish a story, don't beleive me!!!
Old 10-31-2007, 08:21 PM
Tuburculosis

Finish writing it it! I'm almost done with writing book 1, The Professor ( a story of 2 potatoes, lol.). Honestly, its easy if your set your mind to it. anyway, I'm gonna try to get my books published

Last edited by Tuburculosis; 10-31-2007 at 08:23 PM.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:00 PM
mazuac

If you do, well, send me the story. I'd love to read it, and it'd inspire me to right a story (and finish it!!!) WOOT! Cool, now I'm extatic! lol!
Old 11-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Tuburculosis

An excerpt from Chapter 16 of Book 3.

“Well, knock,” said Xioxis impatiently. “Okay, okay, it just seems, kind of…” “I know, the, er, bones, are a bit unsettling. But still, do you want it or not?” The thought of Aistakran having the Stone made Miriam shudder. Imagine what that witch had done it. She preferred not to think about it. “Knock!” “Okay, fine.” She knocked.

“Carmen,” called Aistakran. Nothing. Carmen never answered her anymore. She had been to damned nice to Carmen. To lenient. This had to stop. “Carmine!” Still nothing. Aistakran was getting annoyed. Things broke when Aistakran got that way. “CARMINE!” Still no answer. The nerve of some people… “Carmine, if you do not get here now, I will have to… you know.
Now GET OVER HERE, NOW!”
“I’m here, Aistey,” said a voice behind her. Aistey? This was a new one. “Explain yourself now, Carmine, or I’ll have to… er, you know, right?” “I’m sorry, I was checking the caramel orders. They are getting here today at seven-thirty. Oh, and the steak will be late, some guy in Japan ordered more than they thought,”
“Late!? My steak? How, how, how dare they! When they get here, I’ll, I’ll, well, you know,” “Listen, I’m sorry, okay? Also, there's someone at the main gates,” “Who?” “An old friend. Xioxis,” “Xioxis!? Why didn’t you tell me? Is there anyone with him? Huh? Tell me! Now!” “Yes, there is a girl and a boy. I don’t know, there's, something... else. I’m not sure what it is. Should I get the door?” “No, I think I’ll welcome Xioxis back myself, hehe,”
Old 11-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Tuburculosis

Thumbs down

Sorry, the spell check messes it up. Wherever it says Carmine, i meant Carmen. sry.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:15 AM
Stentor

Default Well you see...

I agree with the Spell Check--Carmine is a crazy classy name.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Tuburculosis

Spell checks "Carmine" is a male name. Carmen is a female name. Car???? is a woman in my story. So Carmine may be a great name, but Carmen is the more sensible name for that character. Also, I'm sorry about the dialog's placing. I'm terrible at arranging the paragraphs and dialog's and what not in the right way.
P.S. Anyone have a better laugh to put at the end then hehe?

Last edited by Tuburculosis; 11-13-2007 at 05:26 PM.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:39 PM
Stentor

Default Oh I wasn't confused

I wasn't confused--Carmine is also more stereotypically used for somewhat overweight Italian men. I think it is a great name for a woman--if Madison can become a popular girl's name because of an offbeat joke in a Tom Hanks movie then a girl can be named Carmine.