Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > General Discussion > The Microbes

Old 02-27-2007, 04:33 PM
Influenza

Default Soccer Fever?

I switched my country to Germany, and found the Fußballfieber microbe. And on Wikipedia it says that translated, it means Soccer Fever, and this microbe was made in 2006 for the World Cup? Does anybody have Soccer Fever? Anybody know how I can get it? I live in the US so it would be difficult to order it using Euros and it would cost a fortune to ship. There aren't any on Ebay either (I only found 2 microbes there in the first place). Any help or advice on how I can acquire this little guy? Anybody else have him? Thanks.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:39 AM
bh518

Default fussball fever

apparently someone in one of these threads managed to get one free from giantmicrobes.com by emailing them and sweet-talking them! dunno how likely theyd be to let one go free though, but probably wont hurt to try! I live in the UK and have the same problem, because the german site doesn't ship to britain as we have our own microbes site! its so annoying!
Old 05-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Tuburculosis

When in doubt, visit E-BAY!
Old 05-29-2007, 08:21 PM
mazuac

good idea
Old 05-29-2007, 09:58 PM
Stentor

Default Well...not always...

Ebay does have a lot of hard to find things--it is the only place to find some items...but it is definitely not the best place to find giant microbes. They are rarely available and the price is usually pretty bad. Sometimes I just look it up for a good laugh.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:40 PM
mazuac

yah, i agree, i looked them up once, and there were none... waa!
Old 07-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Giardia

I have soccer fever, and I live in Canada! If you really want to know the magical, shocking secret to how you, too, could get one, express your interest...now
Old 07-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Giardia

BTW...i was the person mentioned by bh518
Old 07-20-2007, 09:22 AM
Tuburculosis

You asked and got it Giardia, I remember the thread, but I'm to lazy to find it.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Cryo921

Default Soccer fever

I wish they would come out with an American version. that way i could read the description. it is the only one of the microbes not available in the u.s..