Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > Announcements > New GIANTmicrobes!

View Poll Results: Would YOU have rather had the Petri Dishes, or a new microbe?
YES 0 0%
NO 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-05-2008, 09:38 AM

Default Do you like the Petri Dishes?

HI!
Would you have rather had a new microbe, or the Petri Dishes this spring?

Mad Cow Service-Send me a private message if you have a Mad Cow that is interested.

MAD COWS CAN HELP!
Old 09-05-2008, 09:43 AM

Now that I look at my poll, it looks confusing.

Yes is Petri Dishes, no is not

SORRY!

Mad Cow Service-Send me a private message if you have a Mad Cow that is interested.

MAD COWS CAN HELP!
Old 09-05-2008, 07:41 PM

Question This One's A Toughy...

Well, I just love the fact that there are mini Fats, and mini Stomach Aches, and mini Colds... and I just go gaga for small things! So I would get a Petri Dish !...

But, then when you think about how this company went on over the years, you'd realize that they always focus on releasing new microbes, and that that's one of the main purposes of the company itself! So... that's why, I would choose new ones over older smaller versions of the same thing !

Besides, they can be just as cute ^-^!

-Stomach Ache*Special *Terrified with a smile! * ;D
Old 09-06-2008, 10:20 AM
mazuac

No! I hate the Petri Dishes! XD Well, I've never had one... but still, I think it's a waste of money, but... *shrugs*
Old 11-03-2008, 03:17 PM

You forgot that some of us want it all! I am collecting both the regular and Petri dish versions of all of them. The Petri dishes help me out since it gives more on my list of wants so my mommy does not have to bug me about what I want for whatever gift giving holiday, I am forbidden from buying them for myself. Seriously they make a great thing to have on the wish list for those who demand them from you, individually they are rather inexpensive for the broke siblings (or friends, whomever) and in groups they add up to more what a parent has in mind to spend.

Today I purchased the first GIANTmicrobe since I bought the original set back when I was a sophomore in college (undergrad, I am still in grad school) which was in Fall 2002/Spring 2003, I used them as the prize for a contest I held. The kiddies who won chose ebola, lol. Their mom said they'd rather share a big one than each have their own little one ! That is so not how it worked with me and my sisters when we were young! I'll be buying another one in December, I've decided to give my sister Herpes for Christmas hehehe!
Old 11-24-2008, 12:20 AM
Linake

Absolutely! I love the Petri dish sets. They're so cute, and it's more fun to have more than one! (I have little TB's and Ebolas running rampant on my bookshelf)