Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > Announcements > Welcome

Old 08-08-2008, 05:06 PM

Talking

Hola everyone! Hope I'm welcome here because this is my first time on a forum EVER!!! (newbie) So I'm a little shy but this web seems promising so I wanted to give it a try.

We may be gone, but the history is still here.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:44 PM
mazuac

Woot, new peeps! ^^ XD Welcome aboard, not many people come on much anymore... but... HI! ^^
Old 08-16-2008, 02:48 PM

Talking Hello!

Ah! Finally!^-^ I was getting a little worried back there, but anyway, Thank You for your kindness and reply!^v^ This is the 1st forum Ive EVER been on, and it was no easy task when I tried to post my first message on here. Ive tried to post a hello message like 4 times T_T XD!!! But after I sent the message, it would say that it was sent, but it actually never was ToT... So then I had to write to one of the Admins to see how this posting stuff works and then finally, thanks to him, I can post now without being worried where the message went ! So Im glad to be here! And its a pleasure to meet you, Mazuac! ^_^

PS: Id love to go to Japan soon! (Or at least before I die )

(\_(\
(=:)
(,()()

(\__/)
(=.=)
()_()

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

-Stomach Ache*Special

Old 08-20-2008, 09:51 PM
mazuac

Wow~! Well, welcome! ^^ We totally need more people to post. It's so... barren without them o-o Sometime in the winter others 'll definitely join in~! ^^ Ah, I remember when I was a NEWB like you! Having just a few posts... I remember me and Tuberculosis got all the other forum people angry at us! XD But we coo now!

And yeah, Japan is supposed to be beautiful!
Old 08-20-2008, 10:25 PM

lol! Yeah, I noticed that there weren't too many posters that have posted in a long time! XD Can't wait till Winter!^o^ (Even though I'm not much of a Winter person... but hey! Who can resist Christmas!!! Huh? I'm I right? !!!!!) Ha ha! Hope I won't get in trouble with the other forum people, (least not too much...) though I probably will in the future...XD

Ahhh! Japan must be soooo dreamy in the Autumn and Spring, No? ^_^ Either way, in all seasons it's beautiful!

Old 08-21-2008, 01:56 PM

this is my first forum too. yay newbs
Old 08-21-2008, 06:54 PM
mazuac

Hah! You wont :P XD And yeah! I would love to live somewhere in Hokkaido~ I am not big on huge cities, and Hokkaido would kinda' be like where I live in the U.S. now! ONLY IN JAPAN! O:

And hah! Hi Supergerm! XD
Old 08-22-2008, 10:59 AM

Cool

Lol! Yeah, Im not a big city person myself! I mean, there might be some really cool attractions, but the air quality is usually HORRIBLE!!! >_< And very crowded! So, if I had a chance to live in Japan, Hokkaido is my island! Even though the Winters there must be harsh, Id rather live in a cold place than live in a huge overcrowded city... except for Antarctica or the Arctic!!! XD XD I could never live there! *shudders*... a Water Bear might though!!! Anyway, As for a city there, maybe... Otaru? I dunno! Sapporo is the biggest city there, and sure, I could go over and travel around the city, but only for a day!

And btw, Thanks Supergerm! Glad to be a newb here!

Old 08-29-2008, 10:27 PM
mazuac

Hah! Yeah... My friend Yoshiko once went to Tokyo, and she said it's SO crowded~ Most people, when walking, are shoulder to shoulder o-o Think about it! It's New York City, only with 3,000,000 more people! O:
Old 08-29-2008, 11:55 PM

Wink

She was Japanese? If she was, you're really lucky! I've never met someone who was totally Japanese! I mean, over here, there aren't many Japanese people... most are Korean or Chinese in terms of Asian people... but most of them are really cool! Though, now that I think about it, one of my friends is half Japanese, and I think she lived in Japan when she was very little, but the strange thing is, is that she doesn't look anything at all Asian... no facial characteristics that Asians would have! So If you just look at her, you wouldn't know! XD

(Btw, Yoshiko sounds like a really awesome name! I would meet her but I'd probably be extremely shy! I never was good with company!)

~Lol! Yeah, those streets wouldn't be for the cluster phobic!>_< XD