Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > General Discussion > The Microbes

Old 08-03-2008, 05:29 PM

Question penicillin

why did they change penicillin. does anyone know
Old 08-09-2008, 02:46 PM

Lightbulb

... That's a good question... maybe they needed to cut down on the use of fabric since everything these days are going up in price. But that's just my theory... and anyway, thank you for pointing that out! I didn't notice that till today! I have to say it really surprised me when I saw the picture.

We may be gone, but the history is still here.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:49 AM
mazuac

Oh? They changed it? O: *goes to check!*
Old 08-13-2008, 11:50 AM
mazuac

OH SNAP THEY DID! Ah poo... That would be cool if they put the 13$ one back on~ It was way cooler O: Even so... I'll probably buy it one day~!
Old 08-13-2008, 04:22 PM

i bought the old one a few months ago but i think you can still buy the old one if you get the set
Old 08-13-2008, 07:34 PM

Luckily, I got the old one too! But still, I think it's dumb that they would change it like that! It was sooo much cooler before, but I guess they had to make it cheaper. It makes me wonder when the petri dish for it will come out... or... will it ever?

Old 08-13-2008, 09:40 PM
mazuac

Personally, after all the time I have been on Giantmicrobes... The Petri-Dishes are, in my opinion, stupid~ Seriously, can developing a new Microbe be THAT hard? They should be working on new Microbes, not miniature sets...

And gah! I wish I bought the old one~! XD Maybe they'll bring it out some day in the near future~! I haven't bought any Microbes in awhile... I've been getting Christian Apologetic books and other things~ Eh, I'll ask for some Microbes for Christmas~!
Old 08-16-2008, 03:01 PM

Well... I think you have a point! After all, this is GIANTmicrobes, and they shouldnít really be making their products any smaller than what they were before. Besides, one of the purposes of the company was not just to make microbe plushies that were about a million times the size of the real thing, but to display the many different kinds of microorganisms out there. Youíre right! They should be focusing on developing new plushies for diseases and other things rather than making miniaturized versions of the same old microbes!

But... when it comes to small things... well... Iím a sucker for Ďem T_T. So with things like those... Iíll go crazy for Ďem, I mean, personally I think those Petri Dishes are really cute!^-^ But I just canít help myself! T_T

And If Supergerm is right, you might just get the old Penicillin if you buy the whole set. But if you canít or just want to buy the Penicillin alone then hopefully theyíll bring it back in the future, like you said, but I canít say for sure... ...

(Whew! The longest post Iíve ever written in my life!... So far that is! XD)

Old 08-16-2008, 10:45 PM
mazuac

XD But yeah, like, why don't they have a cancer Microbe out? Seriously, one of the largest diseases in the world, and yet... it's not out as a microbe? It just doesn't make sense to me...

And as for small things, hah! I don't like them! :P They get lost to easily! XD And besides, Giantmicrobes are already small enough! :P XD Even if they are GIANT! XD

And yeah, I know what you mean~ But I am saving up my money for a Bible and some of C.S. Lewis's works and yeah~! ^^
Old 08-28-2008, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazuac
XD But yeah, like, why don't they have a cancer Microbe out? Seriously, one of the largest diseases in the world, and yet... it's not out as a microbe? It just doesn't make sense to me...

And as for small things, hah! I don't like them! :P They get lost to easily! XD And besides, Giantmicrobes are already small enough! :P XD Even if they are GIANT! XD

And yeah, I know what you mean~ But I am saving up my money for a Bible and some of C.S. Lewis's works and yeah~! ^^
I got those new germs today T4 is awesome and he has these bendy legs and on the mini staphs tag it says their making giant ones 15-20 inches tall for all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and beer and bread is awsome too!