Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > General Discussion > The Microbes

Old 08-11-2007, 03:15 PM
mazuac

Yup, it turns out, I don't think it was food posining because she only had it for like, a day/two, maybe it was just a virus?
Old 08-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Stentor

Default Puke tag

I think it was puke tag--Tag! You're it! BLEEEAARRGGHHH!
Old 08-12-2007, 11:12 AM
mazuac

Er... what? LOlXD
Old 09-09-2007, 02:38 PM

Well according to my stats thing the last time I logged on was May 12th... Guess I did kinda disappear. Let's see, in May I was a combo of working my butt off and visiting Chicago using my sister's graduation as an excuse to see my boyfriend . June I overdid it in the lab and wound up hurting my wrist/thumb tendons and have not been able to do labwork since. Spent about 2 months in Chicago recovering and trying to get paperwork done. Back in Iowa and still working on recovering, doing paperwork, and I have two classes and I am a teaching assistant for a lecture. I am in physical therapy which will hopefully get me back into the lab soon, I am going completely crazy not getting to play with my buggies. Good thing is that I was not doing something right and I found out the right way during the paperwork so while everything I did is now useless I at least did not finish my whole project and have to start over. I also got to spend a decent amount of time with my love .

Moral of the story, if you are doing something that involves doing the same movement over and over again and anything in your hand/wrist/arm starts to hurt take a break as soon as you can until it goes away, don't keep working (or playing, video games and computers can hurt people too). Oh and working 10-15 hours a day 7 days a week is also not necessarily a good idea...