Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > General Discussion > The Microbes

Old 08-13-2007, 12:56 PM
mazuac

Oh, I only have nine. But I'll be getting more soon. I am (for sure) Getting the Pimple and brain cell. And I dunno the 3rd one, I was thinking the red tide, noctiluca, algae or bidulphia.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:39 PM
Tuburculosis

I have more than i thought i had. 41!
Old 08-13-2007, 07:26 PM
mazuac

I will soon have... 12 That's a ton for me, lol... Yeah, my sisters get Webkinz and I get Giantmicrobes, YAY
Old 08-25-2007, 03:57 PM
Cryo921

Default My favorite

i like Streptococcus pyogenes. Thus the avatar I've chosen. I actually have three. two of the sore throat and one of the flesh eating.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:29 PM
mazuac

Whoa! You have 2 strep's and one flesh eating? why did you get two of the same microbe?
Old 08-26-2007, 06:15 PM
Cryo921

i didn't. they actually sent me somebody else's order at one point. i informed them of the error and they sent me my order and said i could keep the ones they had sent origonally.
and i just tried to spell the word said as sed. what am i 5???
oh yes and about your story idea. in my opinion you should have it based on either a war between the various groups on the website or by basic group (cocci, bacilli, spirochetes, viri,
protozoa, etc) i was thinking about making a microbe based rts myself.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:02 PM
Stentor

Default Ceramics

I work in ceramics and i was thinking about making little microbial critters...I've always loved them. But I'd probably make critters like amoeba, stentor, and slime mold...not sure if I want to make them my usual of around five to seven inches tall or smaller...possibly little slides with droplets on it that have the microbes painted on the outside and microbes sculptures that go inside...similar to some little fish bowls I used to make. Wouldn't really do a story though...visuals are more my style, though one day I do want to make a graphic novel...
Old 08-27-2007, 01:07 PM
mazuac

Story's are bigtime for me I am also writing a fiction one, well, will be! The microbe one is just for fun when I have spare time :XD
Old 01-28-2008, 08:45 PM

my fav. definitely is E.coli. I just recovered from an e.coli infection, so i keep my giantmicrobe as a trophy . Yeast is cool too.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Tuburculosis

Mine is a tie between Fat, Tuberculosis, and T4.