Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > General Discussion > The Microbes

Old 01-26-2007, 08:30 PM
kuwaizair

I coudn't help my self. what an impuse buy! My parents seem confussed as to why I got this, one even sempt clueless as to "his" arrival. I was just talking about the thing all week.

what a small darling thing.

sitting home all day for days, the krill sempt to be somthing to look forawrd to to ease bordum and whatnot.

should I indroduce myself more? I'm more of an artist than scientist. some areas of science make me freesze in fear...like math realted things and spelling/pronoucing words and names. I can say some of the words, but Latin elludes me greatly. I just can get geeky now and then.

I'm not big on germs, and I think ameboas have some sort of cuteness..and yet I wonder if a giant ameoba would be edible and taste good.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:59 PM
devil_121

Default Re:fear

My friend, Just like you I also had fear in math related things. At that time I jsut follow two simple thing. If you like you can also do that. 1) Tell yourself that math is not a scary monster or an aptitude that people are born with. It is a skill that can be acquired. 2) Practice doing basic math calculations in daily life. Mentally figure out the sum of your shopping purchases and bills, for example. I hope it will help you to over come your fear.