Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > General Discussion > The Microbes

Old 12-04-2006, 10:44 PM
Giardia

i like all the aquatics...I think aquatics is my new favourite category!
Old 01-14-2007, 04:16 PM
Malaria

Maliariua and sea sparkle rock!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2007, 03:13 PM
Stentor

Default They glow!

Noctiluca is pretty rocking, they're bioluminescent. I wish I could glow.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:10 AM
Crazy4Microbes

Wink

the company sent me a list of the new product releases and i was so exited i was jumping up and down. As of now, i have 24 microbes.just when i almost had them all, they came out with more. oh, well. If i had gotten them all, i would have gotten bored. I spend a lot of my free time making lists and charts for the microbes i need. i even try to come up with names for them, too.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:02 PM
Giardia

I like to make charts like that too for some reason...
Old 02-04-2007, 12:53 PM
bh518

anyone any idea wen we're gonna get some new microbes? if the last lot came out last october, then surly we're overdue another batch?! also they shld make a giant t4 bacteriophage. that would rule.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Stentor

Default Anthrax

Anthrax would be a really cool microbe to have, even if it is just a bacillus, though I don't know what category it would go in to. I also wish there could be a slime mold one but those are macrobiotic--if I had one I would name it Lord Running Clam and there are a hundred points to whoever gets that reference.
Old 02-10-2007, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stentor
Anthrax would be a really cool microbe to have, even if it is just a bacillus, though I don't know what category it would go in to. I also wish there could be a slime mold one but those are macrobiotic--if I had one I would name it Lord Running Clam and there are a hundred points to whoever gets that reference.
There are a bunch of insects and such so a slime mold would be totally appropriate. No points for me, I don't get it, lol.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Stentor

Default Slime Molds Rock

Slime molds are pretty awesome, I once had one for a pet--it ate oatmeal. Also the character Lord Running Clam is a telepathic slime mold from Ganymede in Clans of the Alphane moon which is an excellent Philip K. Dick book. It's about mental illness, psychic powers, marital relations, prejudice, governments, and even more than all that. It is kind of chock full of stuff--but great. Philip K. Dick wrote around forty-something books and many short stories. Many of these have been turned into movies. I love Philip K. Dick and mention him whenever I can. Oh and slime molds are still great.
Old 02-19-2007, 06:42 PM
Giardia

Adopt a slime mold today