Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > General Discussion > The Microbes

Old 12-19-2006, 08:18 PM
Goldfish

Hey, I posted some pictures today, and I just wanted to know if you guys thought they were appropriate. I have a pretty twisted sense of humor, but I'm not trying to offend anyone here. So, if any of them are not appropriate, please feel free to remove them.

Basically, I decided to give my boyfriend AIDS for Christmas (the GIANTmicrobe, of course), and get Yeast for myself. I took some funny pictures of them beforehand so I could send my boyfriend the link.

The first one is just AIDS and yeast in a Barbie car. The second one is yeast next to a bottle of wine and a roll of bread.

I posted a third one, which I'm not sure about... it's AIDS next to a box of condoms. Are there any younger children who post here that maybe shouldn't see that, or is it cool with everyone?

Also, the fourth picture is Yeast next to an over-the-counter yeast infection kit. I haven't posted that one yet, because I'm not sure if it would be appropriate for GIANTmicrobes.

So, yeah. If it's cool with everyone, then that's awesome. But if anyone finds this questionable, please let me know, and I will refrain from posting it here.

Thanks