Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > Announcements > New GIANTmicrobes!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Hermes888's Avatar
Hermes888 Hermes888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mercer County, New Jersey
Posts: 135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerve Cell44 View Post
You guys ever seen Walking with Dinosurs
Best show EVER.
BBC is awesome
Correction:
Best DOCUMENTARY ever! I love the Walking With... Series! You need to see Walking with Monsters! It's Amazing!

BBC is AWESOME! They produce the best shows I've ever seen. The prize for best show EVER goes to...
THE NEW SERIES OF DOCTOR WHO!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-07-2010, 02:20 PM
fat cell's Avatar
fat cell fat cell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 303
Default

I have the whole Walking With series. But not the Cave man one. Too boring. lol But my favorite series is the Walking With Monsters!! YAY!! Oh would love to see the new Doctor Who series but can't cause of some issue with America and England. CURSE YOU USA!! You ruined my favorite show!!
__________________
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Fat cell. Fuzzy Wuzzy had not much hair. So Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t a really fuzzy Fat Cell was he?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Hermes888's Avatar
Hermes888 Hermes888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mercer County, New Jersey
Posts: 135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat cell View Post
I have the whole Walking With series. But not the Cave man one. Too boring. lol But my favorite series is the Walking With Monsters!! YAY!! Oh would love to see the new Doctor Who series but can't cause of some issue with America and England. CURSE YOU USA!! You ruined my favorite show!!
http://dwhd.co.nr/
Every Episode. Just hit Series 5, then the Eleventh Hour. Just Not in a row. If you watch 72 minutes, you have to take a 54 minute break. That's the good thing about watching it every week, is that you don't get those interruptions. Usually available for watch every Saturday at 5:00, sometimes earlier sometimes later. Better then having to watch the episode the UK saw two weeks earlier at 9:00.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-07-2010, 07:10 PM
fat cell's Avatar
fat cell fat cell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes888 View Post
http://dwhd.co.nr/
Every Episode. Just hit Series 5, then the Eleventh Hour. Just Not in a row. If you watch 72 minutes, you have to take a 54 minute break. That's the good thing about watching it every week, is that you don't get those interruptions. Usually available for watch every Saturday at 5:00, sometimes earlier sometimes later. Better then having to watch the episode the UK saw two weeks earlier at 9:00.
Thanks. It used to be on Scifi channel at 9pm Friday nights. Taped it all the time. Still need to get the specials and season four on dvd though.
__________________
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Fat cell. Fuzzy Wuzzy had not much hair. So Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t a really fuzzy Fat Cell was he?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Kung_Flu's Avatar
Kung_Flu Kung_Flu is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Mexico
Posts: 16
Default

In my country some of them have the square tags and the others have the rectangular ones with the information in spanish
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-08-2010, 03:01 AM
Nerve Cell44's Avatar
Nerve Cell44 Nerve Cell44 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a petri dish:p
Posts: 114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes888 View Post
Correction:
Best DOCUMENTARY ever! I love the Walking With... Series! You need to see Walking with Monsters! It's Amazing!

BBC is AWESOME! They produce the best shows I've ever seen. The prize for best show EVER goes to...
THE NEW SERIES OF DOCTOR WHO!!!!
I bought walking with monsters last year.
I LOVE the first episode with that weird under water snake thing
__________________
REMEMBER REACH!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-08-2010, 02:22 PM
fat cell's Avatar
fat cell fat cell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerve Cell44 View Post
I bought walking with monsters last year.
I LOVE the first episode with that weird under water snake thing
Anomolocaris or Athropuera. I think.
__________________
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Fat cell. Fuzzy Wuzzy had not much hair. So Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t a really fuzzy Fat Cell was he?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-08-2010, 04:04 PM
ultra T4's Avatar
ultra T4 ultra T4 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Posts: 331
Default

Anomalocaris is one of my favorite prehistoric animals, only second to opabinia(the thing with 5 eyes


and i think arthropleura is the giant centipede
__________________
I have so many microbes i have lost count




_____________________________________

flesh eating
(..)
(l l)
sea sparkle
(..)
.(l
anthrax
(._.)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-08-2010, 08:15 PM
fat cell's Avatar
fat cell fat cell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra T4 View Post
Anomalocaris is one of my favorite prehistoric animals, only second to opabinia(the thing with 5 eyes


and i think arthropleura is the giant centipede
You are correct. I have Arthropluera as my desktop background on my computer. I have a few Walking With Monsters Life Before The Dinosaurs wallpapers in fact.
__________________
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Fat cell. Fuzzy Wuzzy had not much hair. So Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t a really fuzzy Fat Cell was he?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-09-2010, 03:38 AM
Nerve Cell44's Avatar
Nerve Cell44 Nerve Cell44 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a petri dish:p
Posts: 114
Default

I just LOVE those documentrys.
My fav would be Walking with Beasts.
Walking with monsters is good but....... Intelodon (I spelt it wrong) is awesome
Giant mutant pig
__________________
REMEMBER REACH!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 AM.