Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > Announcements > Welcome

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03-16-2010, 06:11 PM
Hermes888's Avatar
Hermes888 Hermes888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mercer County, New Jersey
Posts: 135
Default

Let's PARTY!!!!! I already know Salmonella is bringing the eggs, chicken, peanut butter, and Pringles! Let's hope Mad Cow doesn't get too crazy this time. Anthrax says he'll mail the invitations! Brain Cell is to busy thinking about something important, but E. Coli will come, as long as T4 Stays Home. Won't want Microbe Party '09 happening again!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-16-2010, 06:33 PM
fat cell's Avatar
fat cell fat cell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes888 View Post
Let's PARTY!!!!! I already know Salmonella is bringing the eggs, chicken, peanut butter, and Pringles! Let's hope Mad Cow doesn't get too crazy this time. Anthrax says he'll mail the invitations! Brain Cell is to busy thinking about something important, but E. Coli will come, as long as T4 Stays Home. Won't want Microbe Party '09 happening again!
Why? What happened?
__________________
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Fat cell. Fuzzy Wuzzy had not much hair. So Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t a really fuzzy Fat Cell was he?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-16-2010, 07:26 PM
Hermes888's Avatar
Hermes888 Hermes888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mercer County, New Jersey
Posts: 135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat cell View Post
Why? What happened?
E. Coli ran around screaming saying he was being chased by T4. Cut the edge of the vein's wall. Took Platelet weeks to fix!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-16-2010, 09:25 PM
fat cell's Avatar
fat cell fat cell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes888 View Post
E. Coli ran around screaming saying he was being chased by T4. Cut the edge of the vein's wall. Took Platelet weeks to fix!
that is sad.
__________________
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Fat cell. Fuzzy Wuzzy had not much hair. So Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t a really fuzzy Fat Cell was he?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-17-2010, 03:15 PM
Hermes888's Avatar
Hermes888 Hermes888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mercer County, New Jersey
Posts: 135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat cell View Post
that is sad.
I guess that it was T4's fault. He picked out T4: The Movie, made by Bacteriophage Productions, not the cheesy horror-movie ripoff named the same thing by E. Coli Movies. One's about a Superhero T4 trying to clean up a body full of villain E. Colis, the other is about a T4 killing innocent E. Coli teenagers. Classic B-Movie. I knew we should've watched Malaria Report, Back to the Flu-ture, MRSA Jones, or even Jurassic Pox!

Seen Mega White-Blood Cell Versus Giant Penicillin? Don't! Made by E. Coli Movies too, that scene where the White-Blood Cell jumped and ate the swab midair was just dumb. And both of them being frozen in a pill for 100 hours is ridiculous! Even the animation was bad.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-17-2010, 04:28 PM
fat cell's Avatar
fat cell fat cell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes888 View Post
I guess that it was T4's fault. He picked out T4: The Movie, made by Bacteriophage Productions, not the cheesy horror-movie ripoff named the same thing by E. Coli Movies. One's about a Superhero T4 trying to clean up a body full of villain E. Colis, the other is about a T4 killing innocent E. Coli teenagers. Classic B-Movie. I knew we should've watched Malaria Report, Back to the Flu-ture, MRSA Jones, or even Jurassic Pox!

Seen Mega White-Blood Cell Versus Giant Penicillin? Don't! Made by E. Coli Movies too, that scene where the White-Blood Cell jumped and ate the swab midair was just dumb. And both of them being frozen in a pill for 100 hours is ridiculous! Even the animation was bad.
lol
__________________
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Fat cell. Fuzzy Wuzzy had not much hair. So Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t a really fuzzy Fat Cell was he?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-31-2010, 09:06 PM
Deaconator's Avatar
Deaconator Deaconator is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: YOUR SOCK DRAWER. @_@
Posts: 63
Default

I could see this happening in the body of a drunk or high person. xD
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-01-2010, 09:49 AM
Hermes888's Avatar
Hermes888 Hermes888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mercer County, New Jersey
Posts: 135
Default

Or the body of someone with a good imagination... you do realize that for me, both of those are ILLEGAL?!?!?!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-28-2010, 04:57 PM
Deaconator's Avatar
Deaconator Deaconator is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: YOUR SOCK DRAWER. @_@
Posts: 63
Default

I have a good imagination. xDD
We should have a Microbe Party RPG,parties are REALLY fun on other forums I go on!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-04-2010, 03:17 AM
Nerve Cell44's Avatar
Nerve Cell44 Nerve Cell44 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a petri dish:p
Posts: 114
Default What do yu mean?

This may seem like the understatement of the year but *drum roll*
I HAVENT GOT A SINGLE SPAM MESSAGE
__________________
REMEMBER REACH!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56 PM.