Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > Announcements > Welcome

Old 08-30-2008, 11:42 AM
mazuac

Hah! We call her Yoshi! XD She's actually, like, 28 years-old and is really nice! She even has the awesome Japanese accent!!!! O:! Lol! Here in Michigan, I live kinda' close to Novi, and that is basically an ENTIRE city of mostly-Japanese peeps! They have a Japanese market with Japanese foods and toys and supplies and what not! It's awesome! ^^ And hah! I am not shy! XD Well, at first I am, but then I am not :P
Old 09-01-2008, 12:33 AM

AN ENTIRE CITY!!!!? So that's why you can speak Japanese more fluently than Spanish! Lol! Here where I live, I don't think there's an entire city of Jap. peeps! Over here, Spanish is a normal language you'll hear. You'll see lots of Hispanic people, and lots of entire cities with them! And in school, the only languages you can learn are, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, and Sign Language, no Japanese... It kinda makes sense though, after all, it's Texas and most of it's immigrants are from Mexico!

But anyway, that's awesome! I wish I could live near a place that mainly spoke Japanese! Even though I wouldn't understand a word that came out of their mouths! XD, But all the better, to learn a language!

~Ha! A 28 year old friend? How do you do it!? XD

-Stomach Ache*Special *Terrified with a smile! * ;D