Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > Announcements > Welcome

Old 02-09-2010, 05:46 PM

Angry This place used to be fun

I remember coming here all the time. Chatting about giant microbes. Sharing thoughts about them. :-) Playing giant microbe games. Commenting on pictures of microbes. And many more fun ideas. But now with what 9 or 10 spammers on here its not so fun. My pm system gets full of spam now!! Whats the point of even having a pm system if spammers will just come on? If I was a mod I'd get them out on their F**ing @ss!

Please feel free to share you thoughts on the forum before and after the spammers ruined our lives.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:23 AM

I Think it's weird that new members can't post, but they can PM. Weird isn't it? I wish someone had to wait 2 weeks before they were accepted, then they could post and PM. Real GIANTmicrobe fans would wait to join, but spammers would lose patience. Notice how the same message is sent from 2 profiles?
Old 02-23-2010, 06:57 PM

Ugh,I didn't even join when the fun began! I came in the middle of all this crap! Stupid spammers! And,they're getting smarter,but so are we. They're using better names. But,we're knowing who not to trust. We need somebody to go and kick these guys out,or just do SOMETHING!
Old 02-24-2010, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaconator View Post
Ugh,I didn't even join when the fun began! I came in the middle of all this crap! Stupid spammers! And,they're getting smarter,but so are we. They're using better names. But,we're knowing who not to trust. We need somebody to go and kick these guys out,or just do SOMETHING!
Agreed! So far so good. I haven't got a spammer message in what a few weeks. YES!! Wonder how long that will last? * Rolls eyes.*
Old 02-24-2010, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat cell View Post
Agreed! So far so good. I haven't got a spammer message in what a few weeks. YES!! Wonder how long that will last? * Rolls eyes.*
Yeah,I didn't log on for quite some time and ONLY had six! Woot! SIX! Thats' gotta be a record,right? XD Maybe they're bored of us now. *hopes*
Old 02-24-2010, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaconator View Post
Yeah,I didn't log on for quite some time and ONLY had six! Woot! SIX! Thats' gotta be a record,right? XD Maybe they're bored of us now. *hopes*
Yeah. * Chuckles.* Lets hope.