View Single Post
  #22  
Old 07-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Pollock
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I remember when I got lice. It was miserable! I had to put all my stuffed animals in plastic bags (I had about 100) for a week or 2. I picked 'em up from sharing a hair comb with a friend of mine shortly after her brother got over lice. They forgot to clean the comb!!


I'm really allergic to poison ivy, and last summer, I got it all over my face. We tell the kids at camp what it looks like, and show them, but they never listen, so one kid touched it, then grabbed my hand (I'm assuming this is how it happened) and then I scratched my face... It looked like someone had hit my jaw with a chair my face was so puffy.
Reply With Quote