Giantmicrobes Forum

Giantmicrobes Forum (http://www.giantmicrobes.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Microbes (http://www.giantmicrobes.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Which is your next? (http://www.giantmicrobes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20)

GERMan 01-16-2006 05:43 PM

Which is your next?

So, tell me: Which one are you really yearning for?
Me, I'm still undecided if I want Yeast or Ear Ache next... But then Bad Breath looks so microbish, man! :D

MrMarks 01-17-2006 12:03 AM

I'm expecting Black Death and Flesh Eating in the mail any day now. I want them all eventually (will have 8 once those guys arrive), but in the immediate future I'll probably buy HIV, Gonorrhea and Syphillis.

kskerr 01-17-2006 07:25 PM

I need polio, louse and pimple, and then I will have them all until they make more :D. Pimple is the one I really want because it is a cousin of my potential research organism :). My birthday is in a few months, I figure I'll hold off on buying them myself so my family will have something they can get me, I can be a snot since I never know what to ask for and it irritates several of them.

GERMan 01-22-2006 09:07 AM

Great news: I'm considering getting Mono (Kissing Disease) next. Why Mono? Wasn't even on my list... until lately.

Our liaison professor has scheduled a paper discussion for the next meeting. We'll discuss new findings on Epstein-Barr-Virus, and how it actually cripples host biochemistry via micro-RNAs.
On top, I found out much interesting stuff on EBV in wikipedia, which I'll hyperlink in the "Science" section. Take for example its 95% prevalence as opposed to its little to zero deadliness and bow in front of so much adaptation :D
Kewl klever little fellow, that pink sweety pie is!

aerofine 01-25-2006 10:50 AM

I want Earache, TB, Martian Life and Beer and Bread next.

Have to agree that Pimple is one of the best - so cute with his lil pimple on his face! Got mine just before New Year!

GERMan 01-27-2006 04:50 AM

Can't do without yeast. The second one to go in the parcel will be a tough decision though... :D
Kewl, I thought Pimple was supposed to have a mouth, now that it's a pimple it all starts making sense!

kskerr 02-07-2006 09:46 PM

I did not realise that it was a pimple either, now I want it more :)!!! If I did not already have it I would want mono because my doctor recently was so sure I had it (though I insisted that I didn't, not sleepy...) he had me get a blood test (came back negative :p). Should have told him that I did have it but that it was at home on my desk with all my other diseases :D!

Shark's Protein 02-08-2006 07:42 PM

My next priority microbes are the Ear Ache and Sleeping Sickness. My first ones were the fifteen pack.

Giardia 02-25-2006 09:29 PM

18 down, 13 to go!

Finally have all the Maladies:) . Took quite awhile. Anyway, next I'm going to get cough, martian life, flesh eating, black death, and sleeping sickness:D . That means I will have all the venereals, all the maladies, all the alimentaries (i think that's how you spell it), all the exotics, all the health, and all the calamities:D .

kskerr 03-04-2006 04:57 PM

Someone your age shouldn't have any of the venereals Giardia :D, lol j/k! I had a lot of fun talking about wanting Syphilis and Gonorrhea! Got some interesting :eek: looks until I told them about the giantmicrobes, then I got :rolleyes: looks! I love giantmicrobes!!!