Giantmicrobes Forum

Giantmicrobes Forum (http://www.giantmicrobes.com/forum/index.php)
-   New GIANTmicrobes! (http://www.giantmicrobes.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Post New Ideas Here: (http://www.giantmicrobes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14439)

Hermes888 02-01-2010 06:10 PM

Post New Ideas Here:

I think they should make a Mono Microbe. Mono is known as "The Great Masquerade", so I think it should wear a mask like they do in Masquerade Balls.

Hermes888 02-02-2010 01:49 PM

I also think they should make a Hydra, another Aquatic, which I've actually seen in a Microscope!!! :D

giardia_2 02-02-2010 02:29 PM

Wait, don't they have a mono. I thought that's what kissing disease was. Maybe I'm just confused though.

I think they should make leprosy! A leprosy microbe would be cool.

ultra T4 02-03-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermes888 (Post 21162)
I think they should make a Mono Microbe. Mono is known as "The Great Masquerade", so I think it should wear a mask like they do in Masquerade Balls.

they already have mono...

Hermes888 02-11-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultra T4 (Post 21194)
they already have mono...

What's wrong with a remake? Aren't Flesh-Eating and Strep the same species? Ear Ache and Pneumonia the same species too? And 2 Brain Cells?

Stomach Ache*Special 02-11-2010 07:53 PM

Well, Flesh Eating and Step are the same kind of bacteria, but they're a different strain and therefore cause different diseases. I can't say the same for Ear Ache or Pneumonia however, b/c they're not different strains but they affect different locations in the body, and so, cause different diseases based on where. Nerve Cell and Brain Cell are both neurons, but the Brain Cell represents a specific neuron, and the Nerve Cell represents the general types of neurons who work with the brain cells by carrying out their messages such as telling the muscle cells to move. Mono, affects both spleen and lymph nodes at the same time, and so only one disease can come from it. But I guess there's nothing wrong in making a different version of the same microbe/disease :).

Hermes888 02-12-2010 10:17 AM

I know Polio is being remade, and I heard Penicillin has already been remade, though I'm not sure. Any others?

myco monster 02-12-2010 03:20 PM

my ideas are as follows: trichinosis, elephantitis, tapeworm, menengitis, marburg, hantavirus, tick, typhus, smallpox, leprosy, valley fever, cryptococcus, botulism, antibody, mimivirus, fiv, Vcjd, and cholera. those would be very cool.

Deaconator 03-31-2010 09:09 PM

Big words and scientific names confuse me,so I'm gonna say we need eyebrow mites *already suggested* and maybe..uh..I GOT NOTHING. >_>

fat cell 04-15-2010 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermes888 (Post 21270)
I know Polio is being remade, and I heard Penicillin has already been remade, though I'm not sure. Any others?

Let me get the other Penicillin first please! :(