Giantmicrobes Forum

Giantmicrobes Forum (http://www.giantmicrobes.com/forum/index.php)
-   New GIANTmicrobes! (http://www.giantmicrobes.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   football fever in english!!!!!!!! (http://www.giantmicrobes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14319)

ultra T4 01-14-2009 09:47 PM

football fever in english!!!!!!!!

recently i sent GIANTmicrobes an e-mail asking if they could make english,mini and gigantic versions of football fever and my idea is one of the canidates for the next microbes!!!:eek::D:):D

Stomach Ache*Special 01-28-2009 11:15 AM

Really?!:eek: Oh that's so cool!!!:D:D I can't wait to see them!

Though, the last time I sent an idea, they didn't tell me anything...:( Oh well, maybe I did something wrong?

ultra T4 02-12-2009 05:52 PM

ughhhhh!

well just got a new e-mail and the english footballfever...............................

cavity 03-05-2009 09:23 AM

oh no.....no english footballfever....:mad::mad::(:(

Neuron Nexus 03-05-2009 11:52 AM

whats wrong with english football fever?
its cute,a common cold with a mad cow pattern :D

ultra T4 03-05-2009 03:05 PM

yes it is true (unfortunatley) we may never see football fever on the U.S. website again:(

poor little footballfever...

ultra T4 03-07-2009 12:26 PM

i dont know why i liked footballfever and now.... why why did it have to happen it is not there anymore:(

ultra T4 03-13-2009 06:12 PM

O_o

footballfever.............:(:(

no more footballfever :(

GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ultra T4 03-28-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neuron Nexus (Post 20541)
whats wrong with english football fever?
its cute,a common cold with a mad cow pattern :D

there isnt going to be one is what cavity meant and.........he's right:(

Neuron Nexus 04-01-2009 04:57 PM

i know,i was questioning the desiction on to sell it in english