Microbial_Planet.jpg
microbios_3.JPG
>
100_0642.jpg
>>

Giant Microbe Homeworld(s)
Click on image to view larger image

Photo Details
Poster: sectoid coli  (see this users gallery)

For those who have trouble reading my penmanship, here's what it says, along with a description of the characters and creatures in the drawing.

The Giant Microbe home planet has two rings that cross in the center. Within these rings are the planet's many moons, each based off of the microbe catagories on the website. The moons shown are

Exotica(Exotics)
Venerelia(I accidently put Venerals instead of Maladies... *blush*)
Healthica(Health)
Aquatica(Aquatics)
Corporelia(Corporeals)
and Critteria(Critters).
The planet itself is named Calamitix, after the Calamities catagory.

In Exotica, I placed T-4 and Martian Life. T-4 is based off of the Xenomorphs from the alien films, and Martian Life is a stereotypical 50's alien with the classic "Flash Gordon" ray gun. Martian Life has three legs, three arms, three eyes, and an antenna on its head.

In Calamitix, I placed Emperor Yersina (Black Plague), and his league of Flesh Eating Disease lackies.

On, ahem, MALADIA, I placed a "Badbreathodont", which is a reptilian take on Bad Breath. Badbreathodonts have a highly toxic breath.

"Healthic isn't as sunny and playful as it used to be. Ever since Emperor Yersina took over. I could only look from my hiding place in complete horror as he unleashed his 'Manipulation Gas', turning most of my friends into psychotic monsters! Poor Ahhh-lbert! And Dr. Larkin!(again, I misspelled it.) I think it would be in my best intrest to leave Healthic for a safer haven...."-Sniffles, shortly before going into suspended animation on his journy to Aquatica.

On Aquatica I placed Algae, Princess Sea Sparkle, Monseir Amoeba, and a "Red Tiderannoaurus"(Oh teh lulz!).

On Corporelia, I placed "Red" the red blood cell, my own plush Brain Cell (She's wearing goggles and is holding a wrench), Anna the egg cell, and Officer Bash. I'll reveal where he got his scar in a later upload.

Critteria is self explanitary: It's the Critters Section.

The little symbols next to their names? A Gray Star means that Emperor Yersina has conquered that planet. A Triangle means that microbe has been corrupted by the Manipulation Gas. A Black Square with Red Eyes means that microbe has had a "Fatefull Encounter" with Emperor Yersina. A Blue Peace Sign means that microbe(or species of microbe) is peaceful. The Teeth means that species of microbe is a wild animal. A Yellow Star means that microbe is part of my top-secret elite strike team. Enjoy!
· Date: Tue December 14, 2010 · Views: 47707 · Filesize: 36.5kb, 456.3kb · Dimensions: 2338 x 1700 ·
Additional Info
Keywords: Giant Microbe Homeworld(s)
Quick Rate: Poor Excellent