Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > giardia_2

Conversation Between giardia_2 and Stomach Ache*Special
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Stomach Ache*Special
    06-15-2009 08:49 PM
    Stomach Ache*Special
    Eh... Well, that's sort of what I tried to describe (and I knew that you were 13 already so to graduate already would of been... pretty hard for someone as old as an 8th grader, but not that you're not smart already ^^'); that having a chance to be able to go to such a university after graduating from high school is pretty awesome, but I guess I really was half confused, because I thought, "Duke" as in that big university of Duke, giving a chance to junior high-grade people to get some preparation for college... or something like that...

... Sorry if I happen to ramble a lot... It's a really bad habit, and I'm trying to keep things concise... ^^' It's just not working out so well...
  2. giardia_2
    06-11-2009 08:17 AM
    giardia_2
    Ohhh sorry for the confusion. A duke tip scholar is someone who is chosen to take the SAT early. If they score high enough they get to do academic summer camps and they go to a special ceremony. Thanx though. I wonder if there r any 13 year old geniouses that graduated from college already!
  3. Stomach Ache*Special
    06-10-2009 08:19 PM
    Stomach Ache*Special
    Duke TIP Scholar, huh? Wow, that's gotta be a great accomplishment! To graduate from such a university as Duke, must be a really gifted person! So that's the place you want to go? That's really cool! What do you plan to study over there?

I saw your website! Your web page's got a really nice start! And that gigantic Penicillin proves to be way bigger than I thought in comparison to yourself! And don't worry about being short! You say you're 13, and at that age, many will have a growth spurt! So don't worry, you'll probably be much taller than me in 2 years time!
  4. giardia_2
    06-10-2009 04:28 PM
    giardia_2
    yes!!!I am so happy that I am out of school. Spanish was very easy but some people did fail the final. I got all As all year and am a duke tip scholar so in celebration I got anthrax! I also got a lot of clothes and a facebook but those weren't really for school.
  5. giardia_2
    06-10-2009 04:25 PM
    giardia_2
    yes!!!I am so happy that I am out of school. Spanish was easy.
  6. Stomach Ache*Special
    06-10-2009 04:01 PM
    Stomach Ache*Special
    Out of the country nine times?! .... Oh! You're so lucky! I can hardly hope to even escape this country for the next 3 or 5 years! I'd love to travel, but.... with this economy and all... it's really hitting us hard.

Aren't you glad school is finally over?

PS: Was Spanish easy?... lol
  7. giardia_2
    06-06-2009 09:54 AM
    giardia_2
    I like all countries too. I love to travel and have been out of the US around 9 times!
  8. Stomach Ache*Special
    05-23-2009 03:30 PM
    Stomach Ache*Special
    Bueno! Tengo que hacer muchos trabajos para la escuela, pero por le menos, las vacaciones estan cerca!
  9. giardia_2
    05-17-2009 06:18 AM
    giardia_2
    estoy muy bien.
  10. giardia_2
    05-17-2009 06:12 AM
    giardia_2
    yo estoy muy bien.