Giantmicrobes Forum  

Go Back   Giantmicrobes Forum > Stomach Ache*Special

Conversation Between Stomach Ache*Special and fat cell
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 39
  1. Stomach Ache*Special
    01-27-2010 08:34 PM
    Stomach Ache*Special
    http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/waterbear.html

It looks like they came out w/ a new release!
  2. fat cell
    01-27-2010 08:28 PM
    fat cell
    No I didn't. What does it look like?
  3. Stomach Ache*Special
    01-27-2010 08:16 PM
    Stomach Ache*Special
    Btw, did you see the waterbear microbe? It's SOO adorable! Like a blue Rolly-Polly!!
  4. Stomach Ache*Special
    01-27-2010 08:02 PM
    Stomach Ache*Special
    Yeah, I read to the thread you made about it just after I asked you over the visitor message board! Oops, lol! The only reason I even looked into the GM web was because they sent me an email notice about my PM box being over 90% full and I haven't looked at my email in a while! So naturally, I thought, 'Who's been sending me messages?' Then, that's when I saw all this spam mail about computer viruses 'n stuff and that really annoyed me!!
  5. fat cell
    01-27-2010 05:47 PM
    fat cell
    YES I DID!!! I pmed you about it too. Guess I should of looked here first. WHAT THE....!!! Its really annoying I even made a thread about it too. Just didn't place the member names in the thread. But when you click on the profile it says you can't view it.
  6. Stomach Ache*Special
    01-27-2010 05:23 PM
    Stomach Ache*Special
    I've been alright I guess... What about you?

Today I checked my PM box for the 1st time since forever, and there were 3 messages about a computer virus from I guess the same lady using different account names, like one is AdminLady, another is AdminGirlLX, and the last is LadyrootFiX. And she even sent me the same message twice on 3 different days, so that makes it 6 messages total. Did you get anything like that?
  7. fat cell
    01-04-2010 09:28 PM
    fat cell
    lol How you been?
  8. Stomach Ache*Special
    12-12-2009 06:54 PM
    Stomach Ache*Special
    That's alright, the last time I promised to post pics was about maybe 8 months before I actually posted anything, lol!
  9. fat cell
    11-27-2009 09:32 PM
    fat cell
    My camera is a vivatar. I will take some pics of my microbes at some time. I know I'm slipping.
  10. Stomach Ache*Special
    11-07-2009 10:47 PM
    Stomach Ache*Special
    Lol! What kind of camera do you have now?