PDA

View Full Version : didnt know where to put this

Crazy4Microbes
03-18-2008, 08:24 PM
i just have to post this because my so-called friends think that i'm nutty ( i am tho :p) My first 2 germs, cough (twinkie) and dustmite(rags) are turning 3 on friday. at least i think they r turning 3. i dont keep track of age, onlt date of birth in my gm b-day book :) im throwing a mini party on fri, since i hav no school.

mazuac
03-22-2008, 08:07 AM
Haha, that's hilarious! (In a good way!) I wish I would have had the sense in remembering the age of my Giantmicrobes! I would get more, but... I have to save up my money because soon *in April* the 8th grade gets to go to Washington D.C.! It's gonna be super exciting >.< And I think we get to go to the Pentagon! Yay for American politics!!!

Tuburculosis
03-24-2008, 10:27 AM
lol. I don't know when i got my first microbe. i remember when i got my cousin his first microbe. Well, no i don't, but you can figure it out. he turns 4 in august, and we gave it to him on his first birthday. figure out when i gave it to him, I'm too lazy.;) :rolleyes:

Crazy4Microbes
03-24-2008, 01:57 PM
i h8 math.

Tuburculosis
03-27-2008, 06:21 AM
i h8 math.
Really? oh. I only like it 'cause its required for computer programing.
Haha, that's hilarious! (In a good way!) I wish I would have had the sense in remembering the age of my Giantmicrobes! I would get more, but... I have to save up my money because soon *in April* the 8th grade gets to go to Washington D.C.! It's gonna be super exciting >.< And I think we get to go to the Pentagon! Yay for American politics!!!
You get to go to Washington D.C.? the farest my school goes is the city. N.y. city. Oh the excitement. maybe for people who never lived there, but for me, its kinda boring. :|
__________________________________________________ ________________
Anyway, I guess my microbes birthdays are mine. I've never gotten a GIANTmicrobe except at christmas or my birthday. I had a deprived childhood.:rolleyes: