PDA

View Full Version : New microbes for France ?

Nanny
01-28-2008, 03:16 PM
Hello =D

I'm so happy to be here !!
I've just discovered Giantmicrobes, that's so coool :D :D :D

I'd like to know something, i saw the news microbes of 2008 (brain cell!!), but i can't choose them in the french section of the site, is that normal ?
Maybe i have to wait ?

Please tell me that they can be ordered soon !

PS : sorry for my language, i'm not english :(

Cya ^^

Tuburculosis
02-03-2008, 11:26 AM
Countries besides USA, Canada and Germany are rarely updated,. I suggest trying to buy it from one of those three sites.

kskerr
02-09-2008, 12:21 AM
It takes time for the new microbes to be released outside the US I've heard.

mazuac
02-09-2008, 10:22 AM
Awesome! A French person! Haha, I think foreighnors *sp?* are cool! Except Canadians, because they are kind of like us, only they say "eh?" haha!

Anyways, yeah, because Giantmicrobes is an American based company in the USA, it will probably take awhile for international websites of Giantmicrobes to update and get new microbes.

Hope that helps!

Nanny
02-16-2008, 11:57 AM
Hihi, thank you all !! :D

I guess I'll have to wait for T4 and Penicillin !!
I think I'm going to buy Giardia soon :p, it's sooooo cute

kskerr
02-24-2008, 12:00 AM
Awesome! A French person! Haha, I think foreighnors *sp?* are cool! Except Canadians, because they are kind of like us, only they say "eh?" haha!

Hey don't be bashing the Canucks, Giardia is a Canuck and she is awesome! Plus the company that donates samples of my research organism to us has its headquarters in Canada and they may want me to do an internship there. And not ALL of them say eh...

Fufuneraire
12-15-2008, 12:35 PM
Hi guys !

I'm french too, and i took a look (scuse my english) on the shipping from US. Very expensive...

So, couldn't you give a delay about the europa distribution for news models ?
I wanted a neuron for christmas, but I think I'll be always stupid for 2009 :p

I guess that your work is not easy (world is a huge customer :) ), I guess my english is very 'surprising', but give us some hope :D

FluBug
01-05-2009, 06:42 PM
I'm from Canada and theire there 1 release behind.For example in United States the cavity and other ones came out,but in Canada gangrene and the other ones just came out.

kitty*cat
01-08-2009, 04:35 PM
you're right, kskerr. giardia is canadian so try not to stereotype. ok peeps?:-D :-( :-) ;-)

ultra T4
01-17-2009, 03:30 PM
I'm from Canada and theire there 1 release behind.For example in United States the cavity and other ones came out,but in Canada gangrene and the other ones just came out.
yeah i am canadian and i just ordered cavity WNV anthrax and c.diff

giardia_2
05-03-2009, 06:25 PM
i'm not from canada but i was born in germany. the boys in my class wanted a canada themed dance.