PDA

View Full Version : OFF TOPIC thread no. 2

Tuburculosis
10-26-2007, 07:56 PM
title says it all. talk about anything. Potatoes. Chickens. Triple eyed Neptunians. Try to keep all offtopicness here. If you are writing a book, even about microbes, post it here. thanks.:)

Tuburculosis
10-26-2007, 07:57 PM
I'm starting to write a rhyming book about Giant microbes!!
Preview:
In Linda Loo's body were microbes galore!
Flu Ulcer Strep Throat, and many more!

And the ending:
Giant microbes all around,
The magic treasure has been found!:D

I've started it, and it stars: TB, Baby Flu, Ulcer, Cold, Mono, and t he evil, terrible, ANTIBIOTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
reposting it here!

mazuac
10-29-2007, 04:31 PM
I think I should continue with my story on it... because like all the stories I right, I say I will finish them... And then of course, I don't. So when I say I will finish a story, don't beleive me!!!:mad:

Tuburculosis
10-31-2007, 08:21 PM
Finish writing it it! I'm almost done with writing book 1, The Professor ( a story of 2 potatoes, lol.). Honestly, its easy if your set your mind to it. anyway, I'm gonna try to get my books published:D :eek:

mazuac
11-03-2007, 11:00 PM
If you do, well, send me the story. I'd love to read it, and it'd inspire me to right a story (and finish it!!!) WOOT! Cool, now I'm extatic! lol!:D

Tuburculosis
11-12-2007, 05:19 PM
An excerpt from Chapter 16 of Book 3.

“Well, knock,” said Xioxis impatiently. “Okay, okay, it just seems, kind of…” “I know, the, er, bones, are a bit unsettling. But still, do you want it or not?” The thought of Aistakran having the Stone made Miriam shudder. Imagine what that witch had done it. She preferred not to think about it. “Knock!” “Okay, fine.” She knocked.

“Carmen,” called Aistakran. Nothing. Carmen never answered her anymore. She had been to damned nice to Carmen. To lenient. This had to stop. “Carmine!” Still nothing. Aistakran was getting annoyed. Things broke when Aistakran got that way. “CARMINE!” Still no answer. The nerve of some people… “Carmine, if you do not get here now, I will have to… you know.
Now GET OVER HERE, NOW!”
“I’m here, Aistey,” said a voice behind her. Aistey? This was a new one. “Explain yourself now, Carmine, or I’ll have to… er, you know, right?” “I’m sorry, I was checking the caramel orders. They are getting here today at seven-thirty. Oh, and the steak will be late, some guy in Japan ordered more than they thought,”
“Late!? My steak? How, how, how dare they! When they get here, I’ll, I’ll, well, you know,” “Listen, I’m sorry, okay? Also, there's someone at the main gates,” “Who?” “An old friend. Xioxis,” “Xioxis!? Why didn’t you tell me? Is there anyone with him? Huh? Tell me! Now!” “Yes, there is a girl and a boy. I don’t know, there's, something... else. I’m not sure what it is. Should I get the door?” “No, I think I’ll welcome Xioxis back myself, hehe,”

Tuburculosis
11-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Sorry, the spell check messes it up. Wherever it says Carmine, i meant Carmen. sry.:mad: :o

Stentor
11-13-2007, 12:15 AM
I agree with the Spell Check--Carmine is a crazy classy name.

Tuburculosis
11-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Spell checks "Carmine" is a male name. Carmen is a female name. Car???? is a woman in my story. So Carmine may be a great name, but Carmen is the more sensible name for that character.:p Also, I'm sorry about the dialog's placing. I'm terrible at arranging the paragraphs and dialog's and what not in the right way.
P.S. Anyone have a better laugh to put at the end then hehe?

Stentor
11-13-2007, 05:39 PM
I wasn't confused--Carmine is also more stereotypically used for somewhat overweight Italian men. I think it is a great name for a woman--if Madison can become a popular girl's name because of an offbeat joke in a Tom Hanks movie then a girl can be named Carmine.

mazuac
11-23-2007, 12:14 PM
Lol! HAhahahahhaha! Overweight italian men!!!!:D

Giardia
11-28-2007, 07:08 PM
Well, I'm starting my own project that has to do with a different branch of Science...yes, I am going to build a Theremin :D

Since I know for a fact that you are thinking "What in the name of all things holy is a Theremin?"
So, here's a brief history from my memory:

The Theremin was one of the world's first electronic instruments, and remains to this day the only instrument that does not have to be touched to be played.
It was invented in 1919 by Leon Theremin, who was doing research for the Russian government on proximity sensors. The device consists of two antennae, one which controls the volume, and the other that controls the pitch. The closer the hand it moved to the pitch antenna, the higher the pitch becomes, and the closer the hand is held to the volume antenna, the quieter the volume becomes.

Anyways, I'm building an analogue version, which basically consists of an internal circuit board, and produces sound with radio coils. I'm pretty excited about the project :)

Here's a super cool example of a Theremin from YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6bSRcRAhnc&feature=related

I just think that more people should know about this super cool instrument!
Tell me what you think :D

Tuburculosis
12-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Wow. Amazing, i've never heard of them. If you finish, post a video of it!:)

kskerr
12-01-2007, 04:09 PM
Very cool Giardia, best of luck with it!

mazuac
12-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Wow, looks awesome! Oh, yay! I am... eating pie? What is your favorite kind of pie? Mine is rasberry!

Tuburculosis
12-04-2007, 02:21 PM
I like pumpkin pie. With whipped creme... :smiley with wide open happy mouth with a lot of saliva in it that unfortunately does not exist: :D :smiley with wide open happy mouth with a lot of saliva in it that unfortunately does not exist::D

mazuac
12-13-2007, 08:44 AM
o_o oh... ok?

Giardia
12-13-2007, 08:00 PM
I like pumpkin with extra whip :D

And news on the theremin...I'm estimating it to be finished in early January...i'll be sure to post a video when I'm done on YouTube! I'll give you the link then...:D

Tuburculosis
12-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Wow. Early January! That was quick. What song will you make first?

mazuac
12-15-2007, 06:19 PM
Awesomeness!!! I is soo ubertastically excited!

Tuburculosis
12-16-2007, 10:27 AM
Book news: Ive got the whole plot out, almost. It will be a fantasy/science fiction, kind of like Artemis Fowl. There will be 3 or 4 books, depending on how long the first book ends up. Each book will have 3 to 6 parts or sections in it. It will cover a very very very very very long time period. It will begin in the time of Cain and Abel ( Never read the Bible? Cain and Abel were the 3rd and 4th human beings) and end about 2800 years from now. Each book will be approximately 400 to 600 pages. The first book will be called:

Taterz
book 1
The Proffesor
More updates soon!

BTW, Muzuak, I think you need to empty your private message folder a little

mazuac
12-27-2007, 08:06 PM
wee!!! LOL I am talking a.k.a typing on my new itouch that I got for christmas!!! Yay! Oh guess what? I have a website for my story it's www.memoftrees.wetpaint.com

Tuburculosis
01-01-2008, 01:43 PM
You wrote that? thats actually kinda like mine. I guess Ill give you a little introduction to the plot of my story.

Long ago, Adam and Eve had many children. Their 16th child, Erestax, married their 22nd child, Orokyna. They had 1 child: Ferdinand. Ferdinand was born with a strange power, and has many children with a Half-Elf Half-Human. They are born with either Divine or Dark powers. The two most powerful of them, Miriam and Orion, start an order, Ordo Duorum Veneficorum, or Order of the Two Sorcerers. But it turns out that when Ferdinand summoned up the two forces of magic, he summoned something else. something darker than Kira, the dark force, and more powerful than Tira, the light force. It possesses Orion, and he kills Miriam , who makes 5 stones that imprison the force that is terrorizing the wizards to a mysterious task. Mortha, Orion's mirror image and younger brother, denies the mysterious force when it tries to corrupt him as well. In desperation,. he casts the χωρίζω συλλαβίζω, or Syllabiso Koriso, which means Separation Spell on the world, killing half the magicians and throwing the others into exile. Now, tens of thousands of years later, in 2010, The Warlock, second order of magicians, followers of Orion, are getting free. people are disappearing, and dark symbols are found burnt into the bodies of the dead. Mortha is loose, and has finally accepted the bribe of the strange 3rd force. He is creating and army, a third order of magicians, the Eves. Theo, Mortha's apprentice, kills Mortha, and freezes both himself and the Eves in ice for 2400 years. the ice is melting, and the Warlocks are gaining power for the 3rd time. The Eves are destroying Earth, and the wizards, the first order of magicians, followers of Miriam, are nowhere to be found. The fate of the world lies in the hands of... no one. No one dares defy the Warlocks and Eves. Except the two last wizards, Markas, Miriam's nephew, and Miriam the second, Orion's daughter who he sent tens of thousands of years into the future, hoping to get rid of her. now, in year 4410, Miriam the second has flown out of the time portal, still a baby. Markas trains her in magic. Then one day, she makes her first Heaven's Portal, a portal into the after life. The first Miriam appears in the portal, and tells Miriam the second to look for eight others who are like her and Markas. in the first book she finds Walter and Eleen. I wont say who the other 6 "Chosen Ones" (lol) are, because that would kind of give away the ending.

mazuac
01-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Whoa thats cool!

Tuburculosis
02-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Giardia, did you finish the thermin thing (probably spelled it completely wrong:o )?

Giardia
07-31-2008, 03:55 PM
Hey, guys...
Some of my friends are starting a YouTube channel, and they're trying to get their names out there...so being a good friend, I said I'd give them a hand...
So, check out Spherecow!!!

Here's one of their newer videos:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=k0jrsrDYz5U

Please check out the other ones and tell your friends!

And I know, YouTube promoters like me are annoying, but at least I used the right thread! xD

mazuac
08-01-2008, 03:34 PM
No, it's not annoying! Your just helping your friends~ I'll subscribe right away!

09-05-2008, 01:59 PM
What do you mean by off topic? If you mean what I think you do than....

:D :confused: :o :
Hi my name is my name. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! so, You THink you can Move to KENtUCky? WEll umm.............................UH???????

mazuac
09-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Lol~ Offtopic as in... well, basically what you just did! XD

09-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Here is some Kentucky trivia to keep your mind off Giantmicrobes for a while;) [Welcome to Kentucky]
Entering Kentucky from the William H. Natcher
Bridge on US 231 in Daviess County

This KentuckyRoads.com news topic holds news items that apply to the state as a whole or to the state government as a whole.
Kentucky Trivia

* Kentucky is the 15th to state to join the union. It became a state on July 1, 1792 and was the first state located to the west of Appalachian Mountains.
* Before statehood, Kentucky was part of Virginia. Kentucky became a separate county of Virginia in 1776.
* Both Civil War presidents were born in Kentucky. Abraham Lincoln was born near Hodgenville in Larue County, and Confederate President Jefferson Davis was born near Fairview in Todd County.
* Kentucky was an officially neutral state during the Civil War. It contributed troops to both the Union and Confederate causes; more than twice as many Kentuckians served in the Union armies than in Confederate armies.
* Kentucky is one of four states officially called a Commonwealth. The other commonwealths are Virginia, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts. See Kentucky as a Commonwealth [Outside Link] from the Kentucky Department of Libraries and Archives for more information about the word “commonwealth.”
* Kentucky’s state capital is Frankfort in Franklin County.

2001 Regular Session 2002 Regular Session 2003 Regular Session 2004 Regular Session 2005 Regular Session
2006 Regular Session Covered Bridges Governor Ernie Fletcher Kentucky Transportation Cabinet License Plates

UNBRIDLED SPIRIT!:cool:

Tuburculosis
09-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Oh dear. That book I posted is totally stupid. I changes it completely.

Cool Kentucky stuff.

09-07-2008, 10:24 AM
Yeah, I found that on a website, and since it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Giantmicrobes:rolleyes: , I thought I would post it on this thread;) . Do any of you actually live in Kentucky? It's currently my favorite state, although I've never been there.:(

Tuburculosis
09-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Never been farther from NY than Pennsylvania. But Kentucky sounds cool.

PS Does anyone like the idea of corn muffins with a roasted chicken center?:D

Stomach Ache*Special
09-07-2008, 11:08 PM
Yeah, I found that on a website, and since it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Giantmicrobes:rolleyes: , I thought I would post it on this thread;) . Do any of you actually live in Kentucky? It's currently my favorite state, although I've never been there.:(

Well, you know I don't :p!
I didn't know that both of the presidents of the Civil War were born there! And I'm supposed to know this stuff! Hah! My U.S History got really rusty now!... Oh well, it's my weakest subject anyway! Oh sweet Kentucky, home of Fried Chicken!!! (or at least I think so,... though I must be wrong!!)

Btw, Corn muffins with a roasted chicken center... hmmm... that does sound kinda like a good idea! Sounds good for Thanksgiving!

09-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Well, you know I don't :p!

Of course, of course:rolleyes: . Oh, do you like my new profile picture?:confused:

Today I checked out a book from the library called Portraits of the States Kentucky

I'll be able to post some more facts!:D

Stomach Ache*Special
09-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Ha ha! 1-2-3 A-B-C Kentucky!!! That's so cool :p!

LOVE IT!!! I'll look forward to the new trivia!:D

fat cell
09-16-2008, 04:09 PM
My chest inside is burning. Hope its nothing to worry about. I wonder if I have a giant microbe inside?

:(

fat cell

Stomach Ache*Special
10-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Don't worry! It might just be a mild case of heart burn!:) Usually caused when you eat too fast, drink something that had caffeine, eat chocolate, fried foods, tomatoes, HUGE meals, citrus fruits and juices, lie down after eating, and probably the most ridiculous of all, wear tight clothes!:D

Tuberculosis2
01-22-2009, 06:13 PM
Post here, guys. You have to. This place seems dead, and I just wanna see if anyone still goes on.

Stomach Ache*Special
02-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Lol, hi!

So i heard u liek...

... Um... uh... Oh!... sorry! Random! lol XD :D

fat cell
02-01-2009, 03:26 PM
I'm just posting. La la la la! I'm also hugging and kissing Fat Cell. Do do dee dee la la la la la!! ok can't think of anything else. :D

Fat Cell

Stomach Ache*Special
02-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Bob-the-Builder!... Can we fix it? Bob-the-Builder!... Yes we can!

...um... that was totally random, and came from nowhere... (O_O) -_-' ......

Did you know that Mustard can be used as a pain reliever in cramps of any kind? Like after exercising for the first time in a long time. Believe me, it helped! All you have to do is eat a spoonful of mustard, and that's it... You might wanna eat this after exercise... It works best... Yeah, you can wash out the taste with some water or juice :rolleyes:

Oh yeah! I forgot! It also relieves heartburn and acid indigestion... I know, strange...

fat cell
02-04-2009, 08:53 PM
Did you know that a lot of the old horror films that were black and white used ketchup as blood? Its true they did.

rewe222425
02-14-2009, 08:01 AM
Uh... Turkey?

Stomach Ache*Special
02-20-2009, 06:43 PM
Ha, that sounds believable, they probably did that to most of the low cost movies and knew that since it was black and white, nobody would be able to tell how fake it probably looked. :D

cavity
02-27-2009, 10:22 AM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!:p:p:p:p

fat cell
03-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Rye Toast!! :D:eek::eek::eek:

ultra T4
03-03-2009, 03:10 PM
uh...........lightbulb chicken toast?

ultra T4
03-03-2009, 03:17 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!:p:p:p:p

um... cheese?

Stomach Ache*Special
03-11-2009, 07:08 PM
I like brie... that's my favorite kind of cheese...... served with crackers............ yyyyeeah................

(\__/)
(=':'=) <--- MEET MUH BUNNEH!!!!
(")_(")

fat cell
03-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Listening to the end credits of the movie Puppet Master 2! :D:D:D:eek:

Stomach Ache*Special
03-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Hey Fat Cell!

fat cell
03-11-2009, 07:18 PM
HEY STOMACH ACHE!!

:eek::eek::eek:

Stomach Ache*Special
03-11-2009, 07:22 PM
HEY FAT CELL, I HAV 2 TELL U SUMTHIN' :eek::eek::eek::eek:

fat cell
03-11-2009, 08:09 PM
What is it Stomach Ache?

:eek::eek::eek:

Stomach Ache*Special
03-11-2009, 09:19 PM
....hi

lol :D:D:D:D

fat cell
03-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Hello! long time no see!! :p:p:D;)

Stomach Ache*Special
03-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Yeah, lol I was talking via video to my mom's side of my family. :rolleyes:

They're crazy :D:D:D

giardia_2
03-12-2009, 06:54 AM
dora the explorer!

Stomach Ache*Special
03-13-2009, 06:52 PM
What is up with this thread? I remembered posting a message, and when I came back, the message wasn't there! So I ended up posting that same message twice and the next thing I know, I see my previous message come back from nowhere! Weird, huh?:rolleyes:

BTW, hi Giardia! :D

kitty*cat
03-15-2009, 08:34 AM

yeah i like cheese?

Stomach Ache*Special
03-18-2009, 03:25 PM
Yep, that's basically what Cavity said...

Ha, i liek muffinz!:D:D:D:D

Stomach Ache*Special
04-09-2009, 06:36 PM
*YAWN* ah I'm soo bored and there's lot's of smoke engulfing our city... probably because of those fires close to us... yeah....~jk

Although seriously, there really are fires, and smoke really is engulfing the city... I really hope is doesn't kill anyone and much less come to my neighborhood! :(:(... The smoke practically blocked out the sun, turning the whole sky a brownish color. The Sun looks scarlet red like at sunset... except the sun's far from the horizon, and now no one can go outside for too long because of the smoke... come to think of it... my dad's not home yet... :(:(

ultra T4
04-16-2009, 04:15 PM
I IZ CRAZYYYY! GAHHHHHHHHHH! GAHHHHHHH! the red pillow is out to kill me ahhhhh a pillowCHEESE PIZZA SQUID LEPRECON DSi PILLOW SANDWICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOW SCREAM AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Stomach Ache*Special
04-17-2009, 05:12 PM
Oh noes! T4 is getting murdered by a red pillow!!!!:eek::eek: AAAHHHHHH!!!!!:eek::eek:

........ mys names bobs..... sssssssssswirlssss

ultra T4
04-20-2009, 03:10 PM
no a managed to beat it with a bannana cream pie

05-01-2009, 07:13 AM
I'm learning Thai!!!!!!!!:)

ฉันไม่ทราบภาษาที่เลือก ... แต่ฉันสิ้นสุดขึ้นตัดสินใจในไทย. การใครมีภาษาใหม่ๆที่พวกเขากำลังพูด?

:)

fat cell
05-01-2009, 05:27 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEENNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD DD!!

lol

:eek:;):D:p

Stomach Ache*Special
05-01-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm learning Thai!!!!!!!!:)

ฉันไม่ทราบภาษาที่เลือก ... แต่ฉันสิ้นสุดขึ้นตัดสินใจในไทย. การใครมีภาษาใหม่ๆที่พวกเขากำลังพูด?

:)

Cool! What's it say? :D

Btw, hey Fat Cell!

fat cell
05-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Cool! What's it say? :D

Btw, hey Fat Cell!

I have no clue.

Btw, Hey Stomach Ache! :D

05-02-2009, 07:50 AM
It says um...:o I kind of forgot. I'm not that good with the language, I only know the numbers 0-10, how to write the numbers, and some simple phrases. I guess I will have to go back and translate it back, or you could.:)

Sa-wat dee,

Stomach Ache*Special
05-02-2009, 09:43 AM
lol! Cool! But hard I imagine! :D:D

kitty*cat
05-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Did you know Mazuac is only a guest now?:( [EDIT: Changed my avatar to yeast!]

05-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Did you know Mazuac is only a guest now?:(

Well, he isn't exactly a guest......That's only the forum's nice way of saying he's a Former Senior Now Thrown out Because He Didn't Visit For A While Member.:rolleyes::(;)

kitty*cat
05-20-2009, 04:12 PM
Oh. (P.S. Tuburculosis is also classified as a 'guest'.)

05-22-2009, 05:26 PM
Hmmm... kitty*cat..... you remind me a lot of mazuac. I don't know why though....:confused::)

kitty*cat
05-26-2009, 03:11 PM
I made my avatar YEAST! Is that why?

fat cell
05-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Say what happened to my post your mind part one post? Am I blind? LOL

05-28-2009, 03:01 PM
I made my avatar YEAST! Is that why?

Possibly............but not to be annoying or anything, you talk about mazuac a lot for some reason......

P.S. Yeast is really cute! I want the minis! :D:D

Stomach Ache*Special
06-03-2009, 05:10 PM
YES! I get to finally leave school in... *thinks back a sec* the next day!!! Summer vacation... HERE I COME!!! :D:D:D:D

giardia_2
06-04-2009, 05:06 PM
yesterday was my last day of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

fat cell
06-05-2009, 01:45 PM
yesterday was my last day of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hoorayyyyyy!!!

Good bye school! :d

06-05-2009, 03:09 PM
School doesn't get out for me for 14 more days. :eek: I didn't realize it would end so soon!

fat cell
06-05-2009, 05:04 PM
It was alway june 21st for me. Well maybe after exams then I was out. GAH! EXAMS!! HATED THOSE THINGS! The state ones bad memories!!! :eek:

giardia_2
06-10-2009, 04:52 PM
I go to a Catholic school so we go to school early and leave early.

Stomach Ache*Special
06-10-2009, 07:47 PM
You kind of have to wonder why all public schools in a nation don't have the same starting date or ending date. :confused:

fat cell
06-10-2009, 09:11 PM
You kind of have to wonder why all public schools in a nation don't have the same starting date or ending date. :confused:

Yeah makes you wonder. :O :p

06-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Only 6 more days now!:)

kitty*cat
06-12-2009, 11:27 AM
new avatar. MAD COW.

ultra T4
08-30-2009, 03:48 PM
where did everybody go?
no one is on much now :confused::eek::confused::eek:

fat cell
08-31-2009, 01:13 PM
I know. I haven't been on much. :(

Stomach Ache*Special
09-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Me? I've been worrying about school! And other than that, I've been getting really lazy, so yeah I'm in sleepy mode. And school makes me pay a huge toll in my energy, heck I can't keep myself awake during the last three classes! Ugh! I just want to.....

Zzzz... Zzzzzzz

fat cell
09-03-2009, 09:32 PM
I really haven't bought any new microbs in ages! :(

ultra T4
09-04-2009, 04:06 PM
me either however i have pre-ordered herpes!