PDA

View Full Version : Trauma Center, Second Opinion...

mazuac
12-03-2006, 11:53 AM
this may seem a bit off topic, but it does have something to do with health and stuff... well, for the new WII atlus came out with the second installment of trauma center, if you don't know what it is loo it up! there are diseases and yeah... i want it so bad!

Pollock II
12-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Oooh, I heard about that!

There's also another game that's going to be coming out for the PS3 in a couple years called Spore. It's a little like Katamari Damachi, only you're a tiny little microbe, and you have to eat bigger microbes to level. It's cool.

kskerr
12-04-2006, 09:46 PM
Oooh, I heard about that!

There's also another game that's going to be coming out for the PS3 in a couple years called Spore. It's a little like Katamari Damachi, only you're a tiny little microbe, and you have to eat bigger microbes to level. It's cool.

I have heard of spore, that one looks awesome!

Giardia
12-04-2006, 10:43 PM
never heard of either of them...anything with microbes must be good, though!

Giardia
12-16-2006, 11:06 AM
OH! Just found out about Trauma Centre yesterday! It looks good!..the reviews did say that the nurse won't stop screaming "CAN YOU SAVE HIM!?!?!" when your playing. I still think i want that game, though.

mazuac
12-27-2006, 02:11 PM
i got the game for christmas, it is soooo cool!!!!!!!!!! i had it for the nintendo DS and still do, i almost beat it, but the one for t he nintedo WII is awsome, and yah... i like the game, and i play it a lot, and when i get frustrated with a level, i usually just kill my patient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giardia
12-29-2006, 04:26 PM
Oh, you're nice:rolleyes: . I didn't get the Wii for x-mas...Santa apperently couldn't get a hold of one...got an iPod video instead...just as good!