PDA

View Full Version : New Microbes!!!!!!!!!

Tuburculosis
11-30-2006, 03:05 PM
more are out!!!!! today!:D :D

kskerr
11-30-2006, 05:43 PM
Sweet, just sent the list to my mother so if people bug me about what to get me I'll just refer them to her and let her deal with it, lol.

Tuburculosis
11-30-2006, 05:47 PM
i love the malaria, its pretty cool. but is it just me or are they getting more and more complicated. first just flu and cold, simple shapes. then Ebola, ulcer, a bit more complicated. then algae, pretty complicated, and now, mosquito!

dianaraven
12-01-2006, 09:44 AM
I am so excited!! First, I was over joyed when they came our with RBC and WBC. They will be perfect for my desk at work, since I work with them every day. Now all the new ones!?! I can't wait to get them all. I especially like Heartworm. He's a cutie.

kskerr
12-01-2006, 02:37 PM
I am so excited!! First, I was over joyed when they came our with RBC and WBC. They will be perfect for my desk at work, since I work with them every day. Now all the new ones!?! I can't wait to get them all. I especially like Heartworm. He's a cutie.

Yeah heartworm is a cutie what with the collar and everything :D

Tuburculosis
12-01-2006, 02:44 PM
heartworm, yes, its very cute. i wonder, does anyone already have em all?

Adenine
12-01-2006, 04:23 PM
i wonder, does anyone already have em all?
That would be pretty cool. I need to catch up on collecting; right now I only have 6 and am asking for more for Christmas. How many do you all have?

Giardia
12-01-2006, 09:46 PM
I doubt it's possible for someone to have them all already...give me a few months;) ;)

Pollock II
12-01-2006, 11:54 PM
I think heartworm is adorable! I'll probably have a good deal of the new ones by May of next year... I've got to get $ for 'em first...

kskerr
12-04-2006, 09:44 PM
I would have them if I were buying them but I am being nice and letting my family get them for me, makes it easy for them to get me stuff since they know I want them.

Giardia
12-04-2006, 10:44 PM
i like all the aquatics...I think aquatics is my new favourite category!

Malaria
01-14-2007, 04:16 PM
Maliariua and sea sparkle rock!!!!!!:D :D :D

Stentor
01-15-2007, 03:13 PM
Noctiluca is pretty rocking, they're bioluminescent. I wish I could glow.

Crazy4Microbes
01-27-2007, 09:10 AM
the company sent me a list of the new product releases and i was so exited i was jumping up and down. As of now, i have 24 microbes.just when i almost had them all, they came out with more. oh, well. If i had gotten them all, i would have gotten bored. I spend a lot of my free time making lists and charts for the microbes i need. i even try to come up with names for them, too.:D :D :D :D

Giardia
02-03-2007, 04:02 PM
I like to make charts like that too for some reason...

bh518
02-04-2007, 12:53 PM
anyone any idea wen we're gonna get some new microbes? if the last lot came out last october, then surly we're overdue another batch?! also they shld make a giant t4 bacteriophage. that would rule.:cool:

Stentor
02-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Anthrax would be a really cool microbe to have, even if it is just a bacillus, though I don't know what category it would go in to. I also wish there could be a slime mold one but those are macrobiotic--if I had one I would name it Lord Running Clam and there are a hundred points to whoever gets that reference.

kskerr
02-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Anthrax would be a really cool microbe to have, even if it is just a bacillus, though I don't know what category it would go in to. I also wish there could be a slime mold one but those are macrobiotic--if I had one I would name it Lord Running Clam and there are a hundred points to whoever gets that reference.

There are a bunch of insects and such so a slime mold would be totally appropriate. No points for me, I don't get it, lol.

Stentor
02-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Slime molds are pretty awesome, I once had one for a pet--it ate oatmeal. Also the character Lord Running Clam is a telepathic slime mold from Ganymede in Clans of the Alphane moon which is an excellent Philip K. Dick book. It's about mental illness, psychic powers, marital relations, prejudice, governments, and even more than all that. It is kind of chock full of stuff--but great. Philip K. Dick wrote around forty-something books and many short stories. Many of these have been turned into movies. I love Philip K. Dick and mention him whenever I can. Oh and slime molds are still great.

Giardia
02-19-2007, 06:42 PM
Adopt a slime mold today:rolleyes: