PDA

View Full Version : Another update is coming

Adenine
11-27-2006, 03:09 PM
I asked a representative about the green microbe that looked like syphilis a few of you noticed in their banner and was told that it was Lyme disease. There were apparently production issues but it is being released next week!

ETA: Apparently everything that didn't come out in the last update is coming out at the beginning of December...I would imagine that this would include malaria as well as a couple other things.

kskerr
11-27-2006, 05:50 PM
Ah so it is not flu afterall, another spirochete, very cool! Spirochetes are so cool looking!

Tuburculosis
11-28-2006, 10:42 AM
and T4! i hope thats coming out!:D :D :D :D

kskerr
11-28-2006, 10:56 AM
Yes it would be nice if T4 came out, that is one cool looking phage.

pdw
11-28-2006, 12:31 PM
hey...im new here.. only have three microbes so far.. and lyme disease is one of them.. thats weird that its not released yet... lucky me.. :D

by the way the other 2 are scum and blue-green algae... and another thing thats weird is that on my blue green algae one of the little guys is sleeping.. and another one is looking to the left... on the site is shows them all awake looking forward...

Tuburculosis
11-28-2006, 04:01 PM
yah, the T4 would look really great! with the weird legss and stuff.:D

Tuburculosis
11-28-2006, 04:06 PM
remember the thread about ornamants! i hope they realese microbe ORNAMENTS!

janis
11-28-2006, 04:37 PM
actually I emailed them about this a while ago. apparently they're also comming out with sea sparkle (noctiluca, which causes bioluminescence)

Giardia
11-28-2006, 10:13 PM
I KNEW that wasn't flu! I'm happy...I thought they were cancelling the other cool ones, and was disappointed. As long as they're out for Christmas!:D

Adenine
11-29-2006, 09:23 AM
I just asked and they said that T4 won't be ready for this update, but it's in late development and will be out next year. However, apparently 9 designs will be released in the next update, and they should be out by the end of the week. I asked what we could expect to see and was told more of everything, plus a new pets category. Interesting.

ETA: For anyone who's as nutty about hemorrhagic fevers as I am, I asked about a possible Marburg release date and was told they're aiming for January, but it may slip to February. My guess is T4 will be released about the same time.

janis
11-29-2006, 02:51 PM
One of the new ones is the sea sparkle (noctiluca); asked them about it a few weeks ago

crivit
11-29-2006, 03:01 PM
It looks like there may be more that one new category coming soon. If you go to the FAQ page and hit the drop down search box it lists 4 new categories along with the old ones. The new ones are aerials, ambulatories, menageries, and tropicals. The new ones aren't appearing in the search boxes on most of the other pages though, so I don't know if any of them are actually going to come out, or if someone just made a mistake on the page.

kskerr
11-29-2006, 03:55 PM
Very interesting, hope all these rumors come to be, until then they are just that. Sorry to be the skeptic but there have been so many rumors come on this thing that did not end up happening.... If it is true then T4 will be out before my birthday, cool.

Adenine
11-29-2006, 04:02 PM
Nah, I understand the skepticism--after all, it took around 8 months for them to release the new designs after I was first told they would be out. Also, the menageries category sounds like it fits in with what I was told about a pets category.

sasquatch
11-29-2006, 08:19 PM
hey, i got a lyme disease like 4 weeks ago here when i picked up my scum and blue-green algae ! weird

Tuburculosis
11-30-2006, 07:14 AM
Yes, November 1st was not the time in mid July when they said new germs would would be out.

Giardia
12-01-2006, 09:48 PM
t4 is neat...as long as they didn't cancel it, i'm ok...I can wait

kskerr
12-04-2006, 09:42 PM
t4 is neat...as long as they didn't cancel it, i'm ok...I can wait

likewise :D

Giardia
12-04-2006, 10:48 PM
I'm already busy with the current new ones... sent the list to my relatives in Colorado so they can order them off the internet...they don't ship from the US site to Canada, so I'm counting on my American relatives to get me a few for Christmas. They'll eventually bring the "American" Microbes into the stores here.

kskerr
12-07-2006, 08:19 PM
I'm already busy with the current new ones... sent the list to my relatives in Colorado so they can order them off the internet...they don't ship from the US site to Canada, so I'm counting on my American relatives to get me a few for Christmas. They'll eventually bring the "American" Microbes into the stores here.

I figure I will be getting a bunch for Christmas this year and the rest for my birthday.

Giardia
12-08-2006, 06:40 PM
I'll get them all somehow!

TrichopytonMentagrophytes
12-09-2006, 09:50 AM
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy:) !

Giardia
12-15-2006, 10:25 PM
me 2!:D :D :D :D