PDA

View Full Version : cancer cell?

rjg
05-30-2007, 11:02 PM
as someone who definitely loves giant microbes, as well as someone recently diagnosed/treated for cancer, it would be wonderful for me to have a cancer cell microbe of my very own. my wife and i already own a lot of microbes as it is, and a cancer cell microbe would be a wonderful addition to our collection. i guess it would be a bit odd to say i'd want a cancer cell microbe after just dealing with such a thing for real, but something like that would definitely cheer me up and make me feel better on some level or another.

mazuac
05-31-2007, 05:56 PM
Yah, I am surprised that GianMicrobes hasn't come out with the Cancer cell already, but I'm sure they will. I have also emailed them and they said they liked the idea and was passing it on to like, the idea place or something (sorry, this was awhile ago, and I even know it wasn't the idea place.) But yah, I would love to see the cancer cell microbe make an apearence as a Giantmicrobe

Giardia
07-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Suggesting really helps ;) I suggested Red Blood Cell, and look now...

Infected man
01-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Cancer would be cool, but there are many types of it out there(lung cancer, brain cancer, colon cancer,etc.) and they're all different. srry to ruin the party.:o

Tuburculosis
02-03-2008, 11:25 AM
Cancer would be cool, but there are many types of it out there(lung cancer, brain cancer, colon cancer,etc.) and they're all different. sorry to ruin the party.:o

They could add a new section, Cancer.

Infected man
02-03-2008, 01:47 PM
Wow, that idea never actually came to me, That's really something:D