PDA

View Full Version : supppp

smithhasslerr
05-20-2007, 10:08 PM
what is everyone on this board up to, ive been busy all day i have school in the mornings...

but i just wanted to say what i have to say nice meeting everyone

mazuac
05-23-2007, 06:09 AM
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY! SOMEONE IS FINALLY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's been so dull around here latelly, without kskerr, giardia, and Tuberculosis...:( anyways, welcome:) i usually come one daily:o

Sharpie
05-23-2007, 06:08 PM
mazuac- I'm checking here regularly to see if any new microbes are arriving soon but sadly nothing. I emailed questions to Giant Microbes but have received no reply. I was beginning to think that Giant Microbes was no more. I'm losing the faith!:)

Tuburculosis
05-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Wow, I haven't been on for a while! Hi Muzuac, Kssker and Giardia. I'll be on more often now:D . Bye!

mazuac
05-28-2007, 08:42 PM
YAY! YOUR FINALLY ON! why havent you been on! why! why! why! o well, at leaster your on! anyways, i think my mom has salmonella:(

Giardia
07-07-2007, 08:51 PM
hello, i have returned from the grave

Tuburculosis
07-20-2007, 09:33 AM
I have to, for the fourth time.

Crazy4Microbes
08-05-2007, 09:50 AM
i think my mom has salmonella:(

What do you mean mazuac???

mazuac
08-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Well, it happened awhile ago seeing as I "died" from GB. However, I looked up the syptoms for Salmonella, and she had all of them except one, which I can't remeber because it happened a month or two ago.:confused:

Crazy4Microbes
08-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Is she ok now?:(

mazuac
08-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Yup, it turns out, I don't think it was food posining because she only had it for like, a day/two, maybe it was just a virus?:confused:

Stentor
08-11-2007, 06:52 PM
I think it was puke tag--Tag! You're it! BLEEEAARRGGHHH!

mazuac
08-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Er... what? LOlXD

kskerr
09-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Well according to my stats thing the last time I logged on was May 12th... Guess I did kinda disappear. Let's see, in May I was a combo of working my butt off and visiting Chicago using my sister's graduation as an excuse to see my boyfriend ;). June I overdid it in the lab and wound up hurting my wrist/thumb tendons and have not been able to do labwork since. Spent about 2 months in Chicago recovering and trying to get paperwork done. Back in Iowa and still working on recovering, doing paperwork, and I have two classes and I am a teaching assistant for a lecture. I am in physical therapy which will hopefully get me back into the lab soon, I am going completely crazy not getting to play with my buggies. Good thing is that I was not doing something right and I found out the right way during the paperwork so while everything I did is now useless I at least did not finish my whole project and have to start over. I also got to spend a decent amount of time with my love :).

Moral of the story, if you are doing something that involves doing the same movement over and over again and anything in your hand/wrist/arm starts to hurt take a break as soon as you can until it goes away, don't keep working (or playing, video games and computers can hurt people too). Oh and working 10-15 hours a day 7 days a week is also not necessarily a good idea... :o