PDA

View Full Version : First Year!

Hermes888
06-07-2010, 07:05 PM
First Year some time around now. Brain Cell and White Blood Cell, because I got sick and missed a field trip. When did you first get yours, why, and which ones?

Nerve Cell44
06-08-2010, 03:10 AM
First of all, what a great topic.
Ok, It was a long weekend and there was this awesome dinosaur exhibit in the WA muesum. I begged my mum to take me. The exhibit was awesome and on my way out we visted the muesum gift shop. In there I found GIANTMICROBES!!!!!
I quickly grabbed my first ever microbe..........E.coli:o:o:)
And that is how it started;)

Hermes888
06-08-2010, 01:35 PM
First of all, what a great topic.
Ok, It was a long weekend and there was this awesome dinosaur exhibit in the WA muesum. I begged my mum to take me. The exhibit was awesome and on my way out we visted the muesum gift shop. In there I found GIANTMICROBES!!!!!
I quickly grabbed my first ever microbe..........E.coli:o:)
And that is how it started;)

E. Coli seems to be a Museum favorite! I got my E. Coli at the Liberty Science Center. Though that was my... let's see... 13th!:D

ultra T4
06-08-2010, 03:59 PM
i got my first sometime in late september 2008. I went to a local science store and on my way out I noticed the coolest thing I ever saw MICROBES, the next day, i went back to the store and got my first microbe MAD COW DISEASE.

fat cell
06-09-2010, 01:15 AM
I found them in a magazine. :) Well I got cough, fat cell, mad cow, sleeping sickness,hepatitis c, and many others.

Kung_Flu
06-09-2010, 07:01 PM
I discovered a year ago when I was buying some books. I went back some weeks after that to buy the flu

giardia_2
06-16-2010, 12:54 AM
I found a magazine and asked for them for Christmas in 2007, I got all the health microbes.