PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning

fat cell
06-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Anyone know how I can clean my Fat Cell so he is fluffy and fuzzy again? I saw a Fat cell today that was fuzzy. But then made me realize mine isn't anymore. :(So anyone got any cleaning and brushing ideas? :p

Nerve Cell44
06-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Sorry fat cell.
It is the sad wonders of AGE:p

06-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Anyone know how I can clean my Fat Cell so he is fluffy and fuzzy again? I saw a Fat cell today that was fuzzy. But then made me realize mine isn't anymore. :(So anyone got any cleaning and brushing ideas? :p

Ah, same with Earache for me. He used to be so fuzzy, but now he is so hard. I guess he is just getting to be quite elderly!;)

Stomach Ache*Special
06-06-2010, 02:59 PM
They mention something about using mild soap-like hand soap, then with a soft bristled brush, scrub under luke warm water... I don't put my microbes in the cycle... ever. One time I did that to one of my favorite plushies when I was small, and when my mom took it out, it was missing an eye! :eek:

Though I only wash when I see stains, and I haven't seen any on my microbes in a long time :).

Hermes888
06-06-2010, 04:48 PM
They mention something about using mild soap-like hand soap, then with a soft bristled brush, scrub under luke warm water... I don't put my microbes in the cycle... ever. One time I did that to one of my favorite plushies when I was small, and when my mom took it out, it was missing an eye! :eek:

Though I only wash when I see stains, and I haven't seen any on my microbes in a long time :).
I did that with my Friend's Red-Blood Cell! RBC and a Dog Toy look similar, though the dog-saliva left, he still has a dramatic scar over his eye.

fat cell
06-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Hey thanks. :) Say if I put it in the dryer will that ruin it? :(

Nerve Cell44
06-07-2010, 03:05 AM
I don't know?
(._.)
||||
Jelly fish

LOL:cool: