PDA

View Full Version : problem....

ultra T4
03-07-2009, 08:45 AM
ever had problems with your microbes

classify them as 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 or 9 problems

1:slightly misshaped
2:wrecked flagella (like e.coli or giardia)
3:sscratched eyes
4:mislabeled (i saw a bed bug labeled salmonella)
5:small rip
6:medium rip
7:big rip
8:lost,stolen
9:colpletley destroyed:(:(:(:(
next put a s w or f s means sucess f is failure and w means your working on it

here are mine

1:beer & bread
3:flesh eating
4:ebola no. 2
6:MRSA,martian life s
7:cmommon cold s

giardia_2
03-10-2009, 04:14 PM
I have seen ones that aren't the right shape but my only problem is that stomach ache's flagella aren't all the same length.

ultra T4
04-09-2009, 11:01 AM
i once saw a lyme disease in a store and he had a real bad problem with his neck....:( there was no hair on one part of it and three medium size holes

poor borreilia burgdorferi...

giardia_2
04-25-2009, 05:44 AM
awww...i would've bought him just cause i felt bad.

Stomach Ache*Special
05-02-2009, 01:34 AM
Ya know, when ever I lose something dear, wether from misplacing it, or breaking it, like a stuffed toy or some accessory, I feel like... I lost part of myself...

And then I feel angry at myself and terribly sad, and even guilty for loosing it. And then when my parents say something like, "Oh, don't worry! We'll just buy you a new one." it only worsens my feelings, and then I say, 'No! It'll never be the same!' :(

Now I'm older, so far I haven't lost anything important or valuable, but I still carry the feelings of the little girl I used to be. :(:(

05-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Someone once lost a microbe at a hotel in Massachusetts, and I've heard of (and once seen!) dogs grabbing microbes and ripping or eating them up. (But the one I saw wasn't hurt)

:(It's really to bad Giantmicrobes look like dog toys....

Stomach Ache*Special
05-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean... when I first got my dog, he pretty much chewed on EVERYTHING!!! lol :D.... though it was kinda sad... :(

ultra T4
05-03-2009, 10:06 AM
thats why i dont want a dog!

ultra T4
05-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Someone once lost a microbe at a hotel in Massachusetts, and I've heard of (and once seen!) dogs grabbing microbes and ripping or eating them up. (But the one I saw wasn't hurt)

:(It's really to bad Giantmicrobes look like dog toys....

especially heartworm tb toxoplasmosis mad cow and all those other long stick like ones:eek::eek::eek:

05-04-2009, 05:19 PM
especially heartworm tb toxoplasmosis mad cow and all those other long stick like ones:eek::eek::eek:

And Sea Sparkle. It's the right color.:eek:

Stomach Ache*Special
05-04-2009, 10:22 PM
thats why i dont want a dog!

Eh... well, luckily, I got my dog before I discovered Giant Microbes, so by the time I did, my dog already learned that chewing everything was a really bad idea.... lol :D ;)

giardia_2
05-05-2009, 06:44 AM
thats sad. my dog loves to grab mono and have me chase her through the house. she doesn't bite down but they do get slobbery.

Stomach Ache*Special
05-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Eww... O_e , lol, at least she doesn't totaly destroy what ever get in her path! :D Still must be a pretty messy situation. :D

ultra T4
05-18-2009, 12:45 PM
i once saw a lyme disease in a store and he had a real bad problem with his neck....:( there was no hair on one part of it and three medium size holes

poor borreilia burgdorferi...

i saw that very same microbe yesterday...........:(i feel bad there must be so many microbes out there that will never leave the store they were shipped to...:(

Tuberculosis2
05-19-2009, 02:47 PM
My salmonella's flagella tore off. :(

05-20-2009, 03:45 PM
My salmonella's flagella tore off. :(

My Salmonella's 'nose' flagella fell of. He and the other microbes were dancing to music, and he made the mistake of swinging by his nose......but luckily I was able to glue it back on. :eek: :cool:

ultra T4
05-26-2009, 08:43 PM
i know a guy who has a pimple microbe and actually LETS his dog attack it my brother says that the very same pimple lost an eye because of it (and about that guys hepititis i dont even know what happened to it:()

Hermes888
02-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Hmmm... my Amoeba had a medium rip, but I got my mom to sew him up. My Brain Cell has a small rip, but I Folded it and it doesn't spew out stuffing. No mislables, but I had Brain and White Blood Cell's tags thrown out. I got somenew ones in the mail. All of mine are out of shape, due to mailing problems, but after a few adjustments, they're perfect!