PDA

View Full Version : Microbe games

09-28-2008, 11:22 AM
Here are some games to play with your Giantmicrobes.

Microbe Toss:
PLAYERS:2+
You dump out your giantmicrobes (leave cells to the side). Run around. If you touch a microbe, you have to do what that microbe makes you do. (For example: E. Coli, Salmonella, Stomach Ache, Yeast, act like you have a stomach ache.) We had trouble coming up with what Mad Cow would do, so if you have him, you will just have to decide. You can only stop when another player touches you with a cell. The microbes except the cells always stay on the floor.
.................................................. .................................................. ......
Hot and cold microbes:
AN EVEN NUMBER OF PLAYERS
Divide into two teams. Put hot microbes (Sore Throat, Red Blood Cell, etc.) on one side, and cold microbes (Common Cold, Gardia, Penicillin, Flu, etc.) on the other. Then through the microbes at each other. If you get hit by the other teams microbe, you are out. (like if you are on the cold side, and get hit by Sore Throat) Keep playing until all the players on one team are out.
.................................................. .................................................. .....

Jump from the microbes!

PLAYERS:1+
Put all of your microbes on the floor and jump in the middle of them. (maybe it would work best on a trampoline) If you touch one, do what that microbe makes you do for 5 seconds.
.................................................. .................................................. ...

I HOPE THESE ARE GOOD GAMES! MAYBE YOU COULD PLAY THEM ON GERM DAY! (OCTOBER 16TH)

ultra T4
01-19-2009, 10:08 AM
great idea ive already tried hot and cold microbes and it is great i had a hard time deciding where brown ones go:confused::confused:

fat cell
02-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Sounds fun. If I only had someone to play with me. :(