PDA

View Full Version : White Tags vs. Orange Tags vs. Strange Tags

09-27-2008, 08:46 AM
Have any of you noticed that Giantmicrobes have different tag designs?

Some have Orange, some have White, and some have rather strange White tags that are set up like this: (my example is Cough)

Cough
Gianmicrobes, Inc.
Wilmington, DE
www.giantmicrobes.com

Stomach Ache*Special
09-27-2008, 08:58 PM
My tag for cough looks normal to me:confused:... so do all my other ones... I do notice that now that the microbes' tags I brought almost a year ago differ from those I bought before. On the front it would say "GIANTmicrobes" at the top left corner, and then under it, in small letters, it says, "By Drew Oliver" And now I notice that "giantmicrobes" is bubbled, and then there's a little shadow under it. Also the thing that says, "1,000,000x actual size" is also different. Then to the back, they moved that "CE" thing in the bar code box, and the bar code is now turned vertically to the right. The letters are much smaller, I guess it's because they added in that paragraph that says, "GIANTmicrobes is a registered trademark of Giantmicrobes, Inc. Dol design is copyrighted and protected by international law." And finally, they highlighted the Safety Precautions paragraph. But other than that, mine looks normal.:confused:

EDIT: WARNING!! NEWB POST!

ultra T4
01-19-2009, 04:04 PM
uh i think 10825 meant the other tags not the info tags:confused::D:)

kitty*cat
01-22-2009, 08:19 PM
ummm...:confused: Whatever. GIANTmicrobes RULE!

Stomach Ache*Special
01-28-2009, 10:48 AM
uh i think 10825 meant the other tags not the info tags:confused::D

Oh... yeah, about that... heh heh.... ^^'

That post was one of my newbie posts, lol :D. I thought he meant the plastic/paper tags, not the fabric ones:D! Well, anyway yeah, my earliest ones have their names on them in italicized capital black letters and the company's name in the same fonts but a little smaller (I think those were the strange ones that you were talking about). Then in the next generation, their names are still in plain black letters, but the company's name is in it's recognizable orange logo (the tags were still white btw). And then the generation after that, the tags were orange and the lettering was all white! (And also the "page" behind the first is really small now)

Anyway, in my opinion, I really like the Orange tags! ^W^

rewe222425
02-14-2009, 08:00 AM
I know that old ones have white tags, new ones orange tags, but I have to check my cough for that strange tag.